Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
This is REALLY interesting!; Long time investment warn.
Topic Started: Sep 22 2009, 08:35 PM (199 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Well, if you watch all the videos and read what I say and what other people say, you could invest a nice ammount of time.
I just saw the last halfish on PBS's Nova and apparently it aired in Britain over a year ago, so it is on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOid4jrCeFE&feature=PlayList&p=8423C2ED89AC56F1&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

I'll just leave you with part one there and you can click on the video and go to youtube for the other parts. This is PBS so you really have 60 straight minutes, and without bathroom breaks! :He did what?!: :I dont no anything about that...: :Lecture:

The gist from where I came in. (the twins, where one was naturally autistic.)
I think they are saying that the environment and choices of the male when the sperm he will use to have children are made have a kind of lasting effect on his Grandchildren and beyond. And the environment and choices of the women when her eggs are being produced and/or when she is pregnant will have an effect on her children. I'm not that sure about the woman thing, so...
Then they were saying that when poisoning rats, the fruits of the rats poor choices/luck continue to affect his children in some way for theoretically innumerable generations.
The basic implications of this in modern times, are that the children will reap the fruit of the sins of their father. Not just that the father will have to one day reap what he is due; he is dragging his innocent children into his mess. Or in more street language; you gotta think about what you're doing for your posterity. You smoke, your children and their great grandchildren share in your punishment, you selfish piece of crap! You are not living just for yourself, your living for the future of humanity. So snap out of it numbskull,*slaps you* and get thinking about what your choices mean in the long run! (street language is not kind, but it is blunt. *slaps you again for good measure*)
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Well... I'd teach the bum what posterity means, because i'm the vocab ninja! Arboreal, Cadre, Padre, MantaRay, Fanta Spray. (I'm also the rhyming ninja. :P)
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Debate Place · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates