Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Going to st. Louis for a while
Topic Started: Aug 20 2009, 05:19 PM (211 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Well yeah, tomorrow I'm going to be going just a little past SL into Illinois to see my Grandma. So I probably will not be as active for a while... :He did what?!: I really need to ask my mom how long so I can pack... Probably no later than Tuesday, unless my mom got my sister to take Tuesday off, so we don't have to babysit my niece Tuesday.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Captain Om Nom
Member Avatar
Goomba
Ok, Have a Fun trip :)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
Maybe you'll see me then. wiggitywack

Well, see ya when you get back. Have a nice trip!
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Music: Metric. They are quite possibly my new favorite band. :O

Internet memes: Joseph Decreux xD

Other: The phrase "halfway decent" which I seem to be saying a lot lately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo Park main site

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I'm not back, but I decided to endure the wait to get here, I had to change skins, because my grandma's monitor is really tiny apparently.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Ok, now I'm back.

Wait, TNG you live is st. louis? I don't I saw you unless you are not a guy and actually a relatively attractive girl.

Still no one else has voted in the Icon Election Phase 2?! :XD:
Posted Image
Posted Image

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
Yes, I live in Saint Louis, but I'm a guy, and I don't even think I'm very attractive. wiggitywack

And I just voted in the Icon Election.
Edited by thatnewguy, Aug 26 2009, 03:00 PM.
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Music: Metric. They are quite possibly my new favorite band. :O

Internet memes: Joseph Decreux xD

Other: The phrase "halfway decent" which I seem to be saying a lot lately.

Nintendo Park main site

The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
When I was younger, I didn't think i was attractive, but judging by a few events I am. I still don't have the confidence I should, but that partially comes from my killer(in a bad way) voice. :XD: I sounded like bigbird with flegm on his vocal chords and a stuffed up nose, when i had to make my valedictorian address... I was so mortified when I heard my speech playing back on the video my mom recorded.

What about the question about the icon election right beneath the second part of the election?
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Welcome Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates