Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Offically done with Nintendo
Topic Started: Aug 18 2009, 03:34 PM (482 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
To avoid being a troll I will ignore all references to Sony or their products in your post...

Well maybe the Sony and Microsoft discussion here can finally expand now. Oh and Wii is far from dead, they have their old games, Breath of Fire II on VC, and rockband and guitar hero games coming. Plus it also has all of the GCN games, which just 4 of those make it worth it to keep a wii; Kirby Airide, F-zero gx, Melee and MMXCM... Since Spider is the greatest character ever, why would I abandon the one(technically two) console I can see him on?
Edit: oh, there is also MMAC, which is awesome for having MM3-6 and the arcade games.
And StarFox Assault, CustomRobo, MMNT and WindWaker.
Edited by GameBoyPlayerAdvance, Aug 18 2009, 03:55 PM.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I'm Retro to current I still have a SNES and SGB, no GCN though, I gave mine to my sister.
Yes, most of wii's good games are 3rd party on every console, but they still are good games. (except the first RockBand)
I would never buy a VC or WW game without thoroughly checking reviews though, hence my complete satisfaction with both of them. BOFII and SMRPG.

It would be kind of ironic if tomorrow Nintendo announced, F-zeroWii, KirbyAirRide2, SmashBros.Frenzy(made with Melee's many Pros and Brawls several Pros), CustomRoboWii, MarioPart9Online, StarFoxWii, MML3 exclusively on Wii, MMXCM2, EB and All of the never before released FE's on the VC, and then also announced they would support VC GB games, now with onlineplay. And finally that they bought 49% shares in Capcom and SE, making them essentially 2nd party.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
mavrikgames
Aug 18 2009, 04:17 PM
Well I can always play wii online now. WAHAHAHA WAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Huh? :No! No, I don't like her/him like that:
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Yeah I forgot about the other Mario ShovelWares cumming soon...
But really this belongs in N-chat... So Open Sesame Seed Bun door!
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Lets not get too harsh on him, I'd like to see the other consoles get a bit more discussion. :I dont no anything about that...:
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Sex scenes? :GarfGarf, Yummy, GarfGarf: Interesting...
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
No, but I keep up with hardcore Wii games and there is a big one coming the end of this year. Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom. (yes, you can look forward to me repeatedly bringing it up until, and past its release.)
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Is that an rpg, I kind of like RPGs, but I'm picky, I like good ones that don't include 3 useless stats that affect the gameplay in no way. They also need to be somewhat unique, even if in an undergroud, WTF!?/Corney way. Breath of Fire 2 on the VC for example is a great RPG that pioneered many things and systems now commonplace, yet gets no credit for them. Sure the game is confusing and weird as heck. It is probably the most brutally difficult RPG ever. If you don't follow a FAQ you can permenently miss events, most will only bother a completionist; for example not getting to expand your village, or missing several Shamans. One however will cut your game short and give you the bad ending. GoldenSun took quite a bit from BOF in some ways(shamans/Djinni come to mind right off the bat), of course GS is made by Camelot, a company co-owned by Capcom, the maker of BOF. (heck, even GS will barr you from a dungeon if you don't transfer your fully completed data!)
I do like Fighting games though and TVC looks awesome. For more info on TVC...
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I think JRPGs are the real RPGs, I think RPGs originated from Japan. (except for maybe absolute garbage like dungeons of dragons or whatever they call it)
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · N-chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates