Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Offically done with Nintendo
Topic Started: Aug 18 2009, 03:34 PM (487 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Lets not get too harsh on him, I'd like to see the other consoles get a bit more discussion. :I dont no anything about that...:
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
The Wii has a bunch of crap games for sure. I'm probably going to sell my Wii, but I'm keeping my GC, DS and SP, those are the things Nintendo did right..... Dude, how can you count Naruto as a game to look forward to? :XD: Actually I was also going to sell my 360, but my bro didn't want me to, so I got a Oblivion. I'm glad I did, I've been playing it for like five hours a day every day. The PS3 is good, but a lot of the good games it has don't run to well on it because they are ports from the 360, also it's not getting Conviction, though eventually it probably will. InFamous is cool, but it has a lot of problems. Oblivion doesn't run as well on it as it does on the PC and 360. Assassin's Creed II and MW2 are the only other things to look forward to on it. I'm not saying Dragon Age 'cause of the sex scenes :Lecture:
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Sex scenes? :GarfGarf, Yummy, GarfGarf: Interesting...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
You don't keep up with Bioware games? 3>
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
No, but I keep up with hardcore Wii games and there is a big one coming the end of this year. Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom. (yes, you can look forward to me repeatedly bringing it up until, and past its release.)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
I haven't checked into it at all. I've seen headlines, but never bothered with them. :Who would have guessed?:

Really what I'm waiting for is Might and Magic for the DS.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Is that an rpg, I kind of like RPGs, but I'm picky, I like good ones that don't include 3 useless stats that affect the gameplay in no way. They also need to be somewhat unique, even if in an undergroud, WTF!?/Corney way. Breath of Fire 2 on the VC for example is a great RPG that pioneered many things and systems now commonplace, yet gets no credit for them. Sure the game is confusing and weird as heck. It is probably the most brutally difficult RPG ever. If you don't follow a FAQ you can permenently miss events, most will only bother a completionist; for example not getting to expand your village, or missing several Shamans. One however will cut your game short and give you the bad ending. GoldenSun took quite a bit from BOF in some ways(shamans/Djinni come to mind right off the bat), of course GS is made by Camelot, a company co-owned by Capcom, the maker of BOF. (heck, even GS will barr you from a dungeon if you don't transfer your fully completed data!)
I do like Fighting games though and TVC looks awesome. For more info on TVC...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
I like Golden Sun, but it's not a true rpg, it is one of those jrpgs, which just aren't as good compared to the real things. Even the Elder Scrolls has it's own flaws. That is what makes Bioware rpgs a grade above most (Minus some very inappropriate content.) If they fix some of the crap that is Oblivion Elder Scrolls V will probably be the greatest rpg ever. Though, there is quite a bit to fix, for instance luck! I hate luck in rpgs (Unless you are doing like a minigame,) if they mixed combat like the stuff found in Zelda with rpgs they would be a lot more fun.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I think JRPGs are the real RPGs, I think RPGs originated from Japan. (except for maybe absolute garbage like dungeons of dragons or whatever they call it)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
D&D is one of the few real rpgs :XD: Sims is actually another rpg that is true to the definition.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · N-chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates