Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Offically done with Nintendo
Topic Started: Aug 18 2009, 03:34 PM (460 Views)
mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Yup. I've traded away every nintendo product I had - DSI, Gameboy, Wii and a few games (except my GameCube) to get the greatest console ever made - SONY PS3. I could've kept my wii and got the PS3 too but then I was thinking what good games are really coming out on the wii that I would buy? (Naruto, umm.... Red Steal 2, Metorid other M) So yeah. So yeah sorta anti-Nintendo now.

To all you who still have a wii, I say you upgrade to PS3 or 360. The wii is dead. No good games really coming out until 2010 and soon PS3 and 360 is gonna have motion sensoring controls.
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
To avoid being a troll I will ignore all references to Sony or their products in your post...

Well maybe the Sony and Microsoft discussion here can finally expand now. Oh and Wii is far from dead, they have their old games, Breath of Fire II on VC, and rockband and guitar hero games coming. Plus it also has all of the GCN games, which just 4 of those make it worth it to keep a wii; Kirby Airide, F-zero gx, Melee and MMXCM... Since Spider is the greatest character ever, why would I abandon the one(technically two) console I can see him on?
Edit: oh, there is also MMAC, which is awesome for having MM3-6 and the arcade games.
And StarFox Assault, CustomRobo, MMNT and WindWaker.
Edited by GameBoyPlayerAdvance, Aug 18 2009, 03:55 PM.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Aug 18 2009, 03:41 PM
To avoid being a troll I will ignore all references to Sony or their products in your post...

Well maybe the Sony and Microsoft discussion here can finally expand now. Oh and Wii is far from dead, they have their old games, Breath of Fire II on VC, and rockband and guitar hero games coming. Plus it also has all of the GCN games, which just 4 of those make it worth it to keep a wii; Kirby Airide, F-zero gx, Melee and MMXCM... Since Spider is the greatest character ever, why would I abandon the one(technically two) console I can see him on?
Yeah but most of wiis games can be gotten on any system and most are made by wack third party developers. Take a few games you just said for example: Guitar Hero and RockBand. I could play them on my 360 or Xbox so why play them on a wii, which the deveolpers end of releasing the version later than from the other two consoles - 360 and PS3. Thing is, the people at Nintendo never try to secure the rights to any key franchises either. Take final Fantansy. Its always be on Sony and suddenly is taken also on the 360. While the wii and the ds get crappy FF games (some being just small little sidegames.) Also the VC arcade on Wii - offically is absoulete to 360 and PS3. First off 360 and PS3 has better ways to search their arcade titles. They even let you play free trails. Thats one of the things I hate about the VC/Wiiware on wii. I just bought a game on the vc a week ago and it sucked. Now if I was able to preview it maybe I would've bought a better game. As for F-Zero, Melee and Kirby and much as those games are great classics its GC gams. And GC and PS2s really getting up there. I guess if your retro you'll always go back to old games like that. (Yet, I still got a Gamecube)

EDIT: Also to add the PS3 allows you to use PSP (you can play goes on it on the PS3 I think, haven't tried that theory yet, might be a rumor.) Yet I can't do this with ANYTHING on the wii. Yeah sure, connect your wii to get a beta demo for some game on the niintendo channel. Or with Pokemon BR. Otherwise, no connectivity really with the DSI/DS, which is what alot of people long for.

Forgot to add, most games on the wii have busted controls too and if they expect to get anywhere the guys at nintendo need to share their serects with the other third party developers to make other games.
Edited by mavrikgames, Aug 18 2009, 04:09 PM.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I'm Retro to current I still have a SNES and SGB, no GCN though, I gave mine to my sister.
Yes, most of wii's good games are 3rd party on every console, but they still are good games. (except the first RockBand)
I would never buy a VC or WW game without thoroughly checking reviews though, hence my complete satisfaction with both of them. BOFII and SMRPG.

It would be kind of ironic if tomorrow Nintendo announced, F-zeroWii, KirbyAirRide2, SmashBros.Frenzy(made with Melee's many Pros and Brawls several Pros), CustomRoboWii, MarioPart9Online, StarFoxWii, MML3 exclusively on Wii, MMXCM2, EB and All of the never before released FE's on the VC, and then also announced they would support VC GB games, now with onlineplay. And finally that they bought 49% shares in Capcom and SE, making them essentially 2nd party.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Aug 18 2009, 04:09 PM
I'm Retro to current I still have a SNES and SGB, no GCN though, I gave mine to my sister.
Yes, most of wii's good games are 3rd party on every console, but they still are good games. (except the first RockBand)
I would never buy a VC or WW game without thoroughly checking reviews though, hence my complete satisfaction with both of them. BOFII and SMRPG.

It would be kind of ironic if tomorrow Nintendo announced, F-zeroWii, KirbyAirRide2, SmashBros.Frenzy, CustomRoboWii, MarioPart9Online, StarFoxWii, MML3 exclusively on Wii, MMXCM2, EB and All of the never before released FE's on the VC, and then also announced they would support VC GB games, now with onlineplay. And finally that they bought 49% shares in Capcom and SE, making them essentially 2nd party.
if only, if only. pipedream...

my only regret is now I can't get Red Steel 2 or play the Condiut or Brawl anymore. Well I can always play wii online now. WAHAHAHA WAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
mavrikgames
Aug 18 2009, 04:17 PM
Well I can always play wii online now. WAHAHAHA WAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Huh? :No! No, I don't like her/him like that:
Posted Image
Posted Image

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
Super Mario Galaxy 2
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Metroid: Other M
SCRIBBLENAUTS!!!!!!!!!

You will now miss out on these games. Though 2009 has been a bad year for them, Nintendo is an will always be my favorite gaming company. And yes, Scribblenauts is being made by a third-party, but it's going to be exclusively DS. I can't stop you from selling all of your good systems for an overpriced clone, but I'm just saying you'll be missing out on a lot.
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Music: Metric. They are quite possibly my new favorite band. :O

Internet memes: Joseph Decreux xD

Other: The phrase "halfway decent" which I seem to be saying a lot lately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo Park main site

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Yeah I forgot about the other Mario ShovelWares cumming soon...
But really this belongs in N-chat... So Open Sesame Seed Bun door!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Captain Om Nom
Member Avatar
Goomba
And all the New harvest Moon Game's coming out this Fall for Wii, There's three new one's Coming out :3
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

*bans mavrikgames*

Just kidding. Getting rid of Nintendo stuff is not a sin......yet wiggitywack

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · N-chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates