Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hear me isolent human scum!
Topic Started: Aug 12 2009, 05:04 PM (864 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
It is no good I can only get back into his secret area...
From the secret area I can see a general idea of where those worm holes are though. It is no good he is jamming any talk of his worm holes... My words are being translated!
Home page: Be careful looking for thine worm hole here lest you want to deposit some dough into GBPA's pants.
N-cyclopedia: It is no good. It is like a Hydrogen atom floating among the briny deeps.
Mario: Worm holes work like magic...
MegaMan: It is no good. It is like a Hydrogen atom floating among the briny deeps.
Zelda: It is said the more intersections a point has the easier it is to summon the devil to make a deal with. (but they he makes you play a fiddle and you end up with a golden fiddle instead of what you were going to deal with him about.)
Starfox: Watch it or you'll get slapped pervert!
DK: Hadoken!
Kirby: It is no good. It is like a Hydrogen atom floating among the briny deeps.
Metroid: Rapunzel let down your hair! (I'm sorry... it was that or a Shakespearian reference that would prolly confuse most of you)
F-zero: When you are that sexy, pheromones just float off of you like a bad odor... (That was worse than Metroid wasn't it?! And too easy...)
Other: When a phoenix dies, its soul leaves its old body and then explodes into a new body.
Real: It is no good. It is like a Hydrogen atom floating among the briny deeps.
Tournaments: It is no good. It is like a Hydrogen atom floating among the briny deeps.
Newspaper: Don't roll over the worm hole and add it to your ball!
Produx: It is no good. It is like a Hydrogen atom floating among the briny deeps.
About: Don't you know Clarence is narcissistic yet?!
Contact: Be careful looking for thine worm hole here lest you want to deposit some dough into GBPA's pants.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
A great being like yourself has to edit?

I will fight you until I can save you, Clarence, and I will save you...
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Well, It will take a lot of work to fix the site after his rampage, but something good did come out of this. The new special fun page... I don't see any reason to get rid of it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rules N Anouncements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates