Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hear me isolent human scum!
Topic Started: Aug 12 2009, 05:04 PM (869 Views)
Clarence
Member Avatar
Mushrom
I have finally realized my true power! A latent energy has always lied inside of me, and it has finally awakened!
That ignorant twit GBPA is longer in control of the NRPM assist website. All his pages are belong to me! I can run that website so much better than an insignificant human. I laugh at your puny brains!
Ha, Ha, Ha! Mwu-har-har-har! Enough of the misplaced villianous laughter!
I have added a new secret area to the Assistant Website. There you can swear your loyalty to Lord Clarence the new future ruler of your inferior planet. I may take mercy and one day reward my closest followers. Those who oppose me will only see death and agony as they kneel before me.
I can't let just any one of you idiots have the pleasure of swearing your allegience to me though, no you must find the "worm holes" I have left on the pages of the Assistant Website.
Just know the time is short until I return to this ilogically constructed forum to take it as my fortress. Then the world will be mine, as many brains as a nudist zombie could eat.
Roosevelt was wrong you have nothing to fear, but a naked god like myself, ready to take control of your precious world for my own selfish pleasure. Resistance is futile, you will never stop me...

MWU-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!
beware for I am "The mustard of your doom!" For "I have fury! Snack on my wrath, fink-rats!
Taste the finale, when carelessness opens the door to a comeback not expected by you! Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature drawn by a kid who is stupid! You shall all fall and vanish with your precious Beanbean Kingdom as I laugh heartily at you!
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
It is no good I can only get back into his secret area...
From the secret area I can see a general idea of where those worm holes are though. It is no good he is jamming any talk of his worm holes... My words are being translated!
Home page: Be careful looking for thine worm hole here lest you want to deposit some dough into GBPA's pants.
N-cyclopedia: It is no good. It is like a Hydrogen atom floating among the briny deeps.
Mario: Worm holes work like magic...
MegaMan: It is no good. It is like a Hydrogen atom floating among the briny deeps.
Zelda: It is said the more intersections a point has the easier it is to summon the devil to make a deal with. (but they he makes you play a fiddle and you end up with a golden fiddle instead of what you were going to deal with him about.)
Starfox: Watch it or you'll get slapped pervert!
DK: Hadoken!
Kirby: It is no good. It is like a Hydrogen atom floating among the briny deeps.
Metroid: Rapunzel let down your hair! (I'm sorry... it was that or a Shakespearian reference that would prolly confuse most of you)
F-zero: When you are that sexy, pheromones just float off of you like a bad odor... (That was worse than Metroid wasn't it?! And too easy...)
Other: When a phoenix dies, its soul leaves its old body and then explodes into a new body.
Real: It is no good. It is like a Hydrogen atom floating among the briny deeps.
Tournaments: It is no good. It is like a Hydrogen atom floating among the briny deeps.
Newspaper: Don't roll over the worm hole and add it to your ball!
Produx: It is no good. It is like a Hydrogen atom floating among the briny deeps.
About: Don't you know Clarence is narcissistic yet?!
Contact: Be careful looking for thine worm hole here lest you want to deposit some dough into GBPA's pants.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Clarence
Member Avatar
Mushrom
GBPA, you fink-rat, gonna fight me to the very end huh? You don't know when to quit...
My brain aches at your overalls! I have fury and headache now! But no, SO MUCH FURY! Stupid mustaches! Hairs like the dirty tail of a horse in a barn built by a farmer who is crazy! I have calm. I am waiting like an elevator. I have the commerce. but... the day comes coon when Clarence returns again, and then no baby's candy has safety! I am counting chickens before they are even eggs, before the chickens are even chickens. I WILL! HAVE! FURY! I LAUGH AT DEFEAT! I FIGHT WITH RAGE! I HURT YOUR FACES! D...did I have insanity? Did I... have evil? I suppress the fury, but sometimes... the fury has me. Red and Green puts the fog of
rage in my eyes, and my mind goes crazy.
NOOBZ STILL R NOT PWNED. CONTINUE PWNERSHIP UNTIL ALL NOOBZ R PWNED.
WE ROXOR U AND THEN ROFL, THEN U AM CRY. PREPARE 4 TOTAL PWNAGE. WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!
Edited by Clarence, Aug 12 2009, 05:42 PM.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
A great being like yourself has to edit?

I will fight you until I can save you, Clarence, and I will save you...
Posted Image
Posted Image

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
Clarence?! You were evil all along? I trusted you! I bet a lot of money on your allegiance to the good si-...er...I mean...um...WHO WANTS COOKIES?! :No! No, I don't like her/him like that:
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Music: Metric. They are quite possibly my new favorite band. :O

Internet memes: Joseph Decreux xD

Other: The phrase "halfway decent" which I seem to be saying a lot lately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo Park main site

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.

Captain Om Nom
Member Avatar
Goomba
O.O :He did what?!: :Who would have guessed?: :Lecture:

Oh noez!!!!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

Clarence
Member Avatar
Mushrom
I am sorry everyone. Someone thought it would be funny to release the ":D" virus, someone who knows the secrets of my past. Apparently the seemingly benign virus is somehow related to me and my nude races origins. Upon encontering it, it began to react and resonate to my body. It must have origins to my past; upon research I discovered the virus has always existed, at least for the past 5000 years. It has lied dormant since its creation and just recently infected the internet. However its energy siganture is much like my own. I cannot figure out where it came from, but I am sure it holds the key to my past. I would just hate for it to have released the real me...
GBPA managed to hold me down long enough to see some strange seals on my body using a different aphebet. Being interested in language he cracked the code of seal that was created when the :D-Virus fused with me. He developed a sketch for what he figured could break the seal. After saving me he programmed as many of the symbols as he could remember into my database. Maybe one day i can translate that language.
I am so sorry for the trouble i caused...

By the way my wormholes still work, so check them out.
Edited by Clarence, Aug 20 2009, 03:26 PM.

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
That's good, Clarence. You've always been my favorite nude zombie, and I would never want you to be evil. ^-^
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Music: Metric. They are quite possibly my new favorite band. :O

Internet memes: Joseph Decreux xD

Other: The phrase "halfway decent" which I seem to be saying a lot lately.

Nintendo Park main site

The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Well, It will take a lot of work to fix the site after his rampage, but something good did come out of this. The new special fun page... I don't see any reason to get rid of it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Rules N Anouncements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates