Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Smexiness is now for Gameboy; Come and play.
Topic Started: Aug 7 2009, 05:48 PM (486 Views)
Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
Well, I'm new. I have no clue or relationships with anyone here, especially not from NC. Totally :P

So umm, yeah. That's my intro. Seeya round? :P

Oh, and :Welcome!/What zup?:
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
Lul, too bad I got myself banned there, it's taking it's toll. :What do U mean sparky didnt run away?:

Thx ND and GBPA. And GBPA, I hadz the name first so BLEH! :P

(Oh, and TNG, you need a new d: smiley... =\)

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Aug 12 2009, 04:21 PM
Gameboi834
Aug 12 2009, 04:02 PM
Lul, too bad I got myself banned there, it's taking it's toll. :What do U mean sparky didnt run away?:

Thx ND and GBPA. And GBPA, I hadz the name first so BLEH! :P

(Oh, and TNG, you need a new d: smiley... =\)
2004 at latest... for me...
No actually I had to get parental permission so I had my name in 2003 at latest... So beat that! wiggitywack
Oh and the :P smily is wiggitywack
When I was six I dreamed of transforming into a giant Gameboy and flying around. When I was six, it was 2003. :3

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
I transform Danny Phantom style from Human-Nick Johnston to Gameboy Mirco...Game B. Micron (very creative). Long story short, I have bulletproof shins made of titanium that can morph, I can shoot batteries at moch 1 to paralyze enemies (like ZSS's whip), heal myself once a month or do a random GBA hack with a Gameshark, fly using an ultra kool expansion jetpak, and pull an item box out from my screen and get 13 kool items, or 3 kool characters (Fox, Link, Mario). I have music capabilities similar to Bumblebee.

Nick has a ray gun.

I haz teh sprites to prove it.

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
:He did what?!:

That sounds incredibly cheap, no offense, but you said Navi so... :Who would have guessed?: But it's not as close to as cheap as Insani from NC. o_o" He has like, 9,001 forms, it's geynohomo.

And they have Action Replays for GBA...? I've only used Gameshark...

Also, do you have the sprites to prove it?

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
Gameboy675 was my initial alias. He's a regular GB. But a historical moment in NC History took place, which made me have to change it. =\

Thus 834 was born. I got from... Runescape

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Welcome Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates