Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Smexiness is now for Gameboy; Come and play.
Topic Started: Aug 7 2009, 05:48 PM (478 Views)
Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
Well, I'm new. I have no clue or relationships with anyone here, especially not from NC. Totally :P

So umm, yeah. That's my intro. Seeya round? :P

Oh, and :Welcome!/What zup?:
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
Greetings, person whom I do not know, especially not from NC. I do hope you have a good time here at NRPM. Hopefully, I will get to know you here, since I don't know you already. :P

You better stay here, unlike Maxi/Daisuke, who you probably also don't know.

And :Welcome!/What zup?: back. See ya more laterer.
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Music: Metric. They are quite possibly my new favorite band. :O

Internet memes: Joseph Decreux xD

Other: The phrase "halfway decent" which I seem to be saying a lot lately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo Park main site

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
NC? :He did what?!: wazat?

Anyway welcome person whose name sound much like the first half of mine. :Toss the popcorn in!:
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Aug 7 2009, 08:14 PM
NC? :He did what?!: wazat?
NC is Nintendo City, another forum that NinDude, Stick, and I are on. Since we've merged, Mr. Psych and Gameboi have come from NC. I'm going to try to start advertising there, so probably more people will come saying they came from NC. And now, you shall no longer be confused. :nameiscool:
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Music: Metric. They are quite possibly my new favorite band. :O

Internet memes: Joseph Decreux xD

Other: The phrase "halfway decent" which I seem to be saying a lot lately.

Nintendo Park main site

The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.

NinDude38
No Avatar
Kong
Nice explination, TNG. XD

Welcomes, Gameboi!
Posted Image

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
Lul, too bad I got myself banned there, it's taking it's toll. :What do U mean sparky didnt run away?:

Thx ND and GBPA. And GBPA, I hadz the name first so BLEH! :P

(Oh, and TNG, you need a new d: smiley... =\)

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Gameboi834
Aug 12 2009, 04:02 PM
Lul, too bad I got myself banned there, it's taking it's toll. :What do U mean sparky didnt run away?:

2004 at latest... for me...
No actually I had to get parental permission so I had my name in 2003 at latest... So beat that! wiggitywack
Oh and the :P smily is wiggitywack
Posted Image
Posted Image

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Aug 12 2009, 04:21 PM
Gameboi834

No actually I had to get parental permission so I had my name in 2003 at latest... So beat that! wiggitywack
When I was six I dreamed of transforming into a giant Gameboy and flying around. When I was six, it was 2003. :3

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Gameboi834
Aug 12 2009, 10:23 PM
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Aug 12 2009, 04:21 PM
Gameboi834

When I was six I dreamed of transforming into a giant Gameboy and flying around. When I was six, it was 2003. :3
Well... wen I was hanging with a friend somehow we got to talking what superheros we'd be. I was like I'd be GameBoy cause I'm a boy gamer. Then i'd have 2 hyper modes. GameBoyAdvance, an advanced form, and GameBoyPlayer, a new enigmatic form when the GBP was announced.
Luckily they stopped making gameboys or my name would be really long...
Anyway then I came up with the cross fusion hyper mode, GameBoyPlayerAdvance. (there was also a phase where DS was tacked on because they didn't tell us it wasn't a GameBoy.) (yes I know I skipped the SuperGameBoy, but superheros with super in their name are lame.)

So there, my story is cooler...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
I transform Danny Phantom style from Human-Nick Johnston to Gameboy Mirco...Game B. Micron (very creative). Long story short, I have bulletproof shins made of titanium that can morph, I can shoot batteries at moch 1 to paralyze enemies (like ZSS's whip), heal myself once a month or do a random GBA hack with a Gameshark, fly using an ultra kool expansion jetpak, and pull an item box out from my screen and get 13 kool items, or 3 kool characters (Fox, Link, Mario). I have music capabilities similar to Bumblebee.

Nick has a ray gun.

I haz teh sprites to prove it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Welcome Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates