Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Neo Icon Election Primary; Deadline 8/16/09
Topic Started: Aug 5 2009, 02:28 PM (266 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Quote:

Note: Nominated characters from the prior elections are not carrying over.
How it works
This is your chance to let your voice be heard and have a hand in changing this forum for the better. You can have a hand in what new icons are uploaded. Is there one you really want to see? Well, now is the time to voice your opinion! (to see the current icons, hover over preferences and select change avatar.)
-You may make up to 15 nominations.
-Post any game character
-Feel free to offer images of a character
-Non-gaming characters you should supply an image.
-Please put offered images in spoiler tags.
-No real people for icons.
-Make sure it is not a blacklisted character
-Be very descriptive of what you want or prepare to be dissapointed. For example clarify FireMan or FireMan.exe. Blue Yoshi Versus Pink Yoshi, etc.
-No voter fraud
-The top 10 will advance to the Final Vote.
-Nominated icons will remain in the Final Vote round for 3 elections
-Do not nominate icons that will still be in the Final Vote from previous Primaries. For example if Green Koopa has not expired, don't nominate Green Koopa. You can however, nominate Red Koopa, Kooper, etc.
-If you would like to help with the election. Go to your preferences, then under profile options select joinable groups and join the Icon Election Group.

Deadline
8/16/09

Blacklist
PyroGuy - To my knowledge we have exhausted all resources of PyroGuy. A nomination for him requires a new image.

I shall nominate
Mr. Game & Watch
Isaac - GoldenSun
Felix - GoldenSun
Jenna - Golden Sun
Alex - GoldenSun
Pigma
Luma
Dry Bowser
Boo
Tingle
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Go to Top

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
There's not much emphasis on it here, so I think I'll focus on the Pokemon series.

First some human characters:

Brock (FireRed and LeafGreen)
Jasmine (Sugimori art)
Volkner (Diamond and Pearl
Dawn (Diamond and Pearl)
Cynthia (Diamond and Pearl)

Now some Pokeymanz (all Diamond and Pearl):

Tyranitar
Gengar
Magneton
Eevee
Abomasnow
Umbreon
Mantine

Meh, I'll leave it at that for now. I'll try to think of some non-Pokemon characters for the rest of my nominations.
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Music: Metric. They are quite possibly my new favorite band. :O

Internet memes: Joseph Decreux xD

Other: The phrase "halfway decent" which I seem to be saying a lot lately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo Park main site

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.
Wii Profile Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I think it is pretty obvious why I let Pokemon got gimped. I know like nothing about it other than Pikachu is the mascot and he has some lesser known friends in brawl and melee.
My n-cyclo article for pikachu would probably consist of:
Pikachu (pee-kuh-chew) (random picture of Pikachu, or maybe I would mistake Pichu for him)
He is a yellow electric creature from the game pokemon. He is the mascot. He is probably based off of the Japanese mountain animals Pikas who slightly resemble him.

Hopefully I can find all of those, though. Particularly if I have to draw out of a hat for a tiebreaker or 10. :XD:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Go to Top

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
Pikachu isn't really the mascot, its just the most popular because it was Ash's first Pokemon in the suckish anime. :XD:

You can easily find Pokemon images on Veekun or Bulbapedia. Most Pokemon things are easy to find if you have the right sources.

My last three nominations will be:

Fawful
Peppy
Master Hand
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Music: Metric. They are quite possibly my new favorite band. :O

Internet memes: Joseph Decreux xD

Other: The phrase "halfway decent" which I seem to be saying a lot lately.

Nintendo Park main site

The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.
Wii Profile Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I'll do 5 more to break some ties... wiggitywack
Fawful
Evee
Umbreon
Dawn
Tryanitar

Ok, so now I am only trying to randomize 5 tomorrow... :I dont no anything about that...:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Go to Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · NRPM Support Zone · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Webfiliates
Affiliates