Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I forgot how brutal MegaMan X is!
Topic Started: Aug 1 2009, 08:14 PM (128 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I was thinking of collecting car data from Battle and Chase. Anyway I remembered I liked the cutscenes in MegaManX3. I played through 3 levels and easily got to the bosses after figuring out I can Wall Jump Dash.
Ok, now I have an Energy Bar that is like 1/4 of the boss bar and most bosses can kill me with 3 attacks or touches. So I'm trying to develop a tactic for each boss, the Crawfish is evil you can't beat him with just a buster, if he catches you once he can put you near death with his squeezefest, a second hit and your pretty much screwed.
ToxicSeahorse is not as uber deadly and I got his heart tank, but he is too huge and jumpy I tried jumping over him from the wall since any other method is shot by his huge sprite. His jumpyness just catches you in that...
BlizzardBuffolo, I thought I figured out the way to survive him. (granted it would be tough, because I can't wall jump and charge at the same time for some reason.) But then he throws this ice thing and it kills me. How can anyone beat that game without an using an action replay to kill at least kill one boss?!
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Mr. Psych
Member Avatar
Mushrom
Oh, meh. The Megaman 8-bit series is harder. X is pretty easy after those =P

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I'm not talking X6 (which I was just playing around not seriously and I was owning bosses.) Of course X6 has it's own brutality...
That game pretty much requires cheats. I have yet to get level designs that are all playable, without a moon jump cheat...
I think the classic levels are tougher, but not the bosses. I beat CentaurMan playing around on my first run through. (and I never could even reach him prior...) what is strange is I had previously hacked him dead through the password.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · MegaMan's WaveRoad · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates