Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
starforce 3
Topic Started: Jul 20 2009, 03:32 PM (590 Views)
mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
hey gbap you got starforce 3 yet? If so give me your fc. Or idd you not get it yet?
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 20 2009, 05:15 PM
I don't have it, My DS's touch screen screen is acting screwy.(it's X axis sensors are a little jumpy) I've heard the game is very technical and your touch targets are only a few pixels big. If it was like NewSuperMarioBros. and the world select(and required no drawing) I could play through the game given enough patience.
I played the Demo and sucessfully completed it, but MMSF plot challenges can be what would destroy my chances of getting very far. (for example my zerker game is stuck at the first Mu door, because I can't draw the runes)
If the people I asked lied I might be able to get it soon, because I put a bunch of games on craigslist and have several people who want to buy several games.
If I can sell enough, maybe I can buy someone's used DS Lite. (just because they discontinued the classics. Hugs my classic, you may have a jumpy TS but you are still better than any DS Lite)

Edit: And it is GBPA! NOT GBAP! GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! wiggitywack
I was in a rush ....

darn that sucks I was looking forward to playing you. I only know 2 people online that would have the game - you and this other guy I meet on gamespot. I gotta say they butchered what made the first 2 games awesome though. The controls don't sit well for me seeing as thhough my dsi's R button keeps getting stuck together.

I'm only at the first part of the game though. starts out really slow. I hope I get to play you online though.
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 20 2009, 05:24 PM
Is the touchscreen that bad, and what parts so far does it require the touchscreen be used for? (What can buttons not do?)
you have to use the touchscreen to go up/down elevators, in the wavworld as well when you TransIn, and well... for alot of things. they are using the touchscreen alot this time actually. Buttons used... X for the menu, Y for the visor, etc. Oh yeah, and in battle you gotta hold R|L to bring up the card select (which I hate!)
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 20 2009, 05:32 PM
Are the elevators like pop up panels on the bottom screen?
yup, you can't just press a ornothing with the buttons either
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 20 2009, 05:49 PM
As long as they are stacked vertically or mainly vertically I could do that. What do you mean by trans-in, I thought you just pressed R to change?
it just hit me... I told you wrong. I thought you had to hold R to trans in (cuz my R is messed up) and same goes for what I said about bringing up your cards (yeah you can use R).

Oh and trans in is basiclly means jack out. Or in the games words; to enter a cyber core as an em body. A cyber core being; the central most part of an electronic device. Oh and you can trans in from anywhere at anytime in this game too.
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 21 2009, 01:30 PM
I thought you returned to human(jacked out) with R too?
So theoretically I could position myself so that the spot to touch to enter a machine or something was in the spot my touchscreen likes to register a lot? Rather than looking for a spot where it flashes.
yeah you do turn human with R. And wut???

EDIT: Oh I know what you mean I think. You can jack in anywhere regardless of position of course you still gotta trans into stuff in which a big pop-up will appear on your bottom screen you should be able to touch.

btw the game is easier than the other ones, and they were easy already! I beat every boss only getting hit only once so far. My online recod is terrible though (45 wins, 64 battles)
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 24 2009, 09:35 AM
mavrikgames
Jul 24 2009, 08:18 AM
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 21 2009, 01:30 PM
I thought you returned to human(jacked out) with R too?
So theoretically I could position myself so that the spot to touch to enter a machine or something was in the spot my touchscreen likes to register a lot? Rather than looking for a spot where it flashes.
yeah you do turn human with R. And wut???

EDIT: Oh I know what you mean I think. You can jack in anywhere regardless of position of course you still gotta trans into stuff in which a big pop-up will appear on your bottom screen you should be able to touch.

btw the game is easier than the other ones, and they were easy already! I beat every boss only getting hit only once so far. My online recod is terrible though (45 wins, 64 battles)
It sounds like I might be able to play. I also discovered something, if my DS receives impact on the left side it temporarily acts a lot better.
YAY! I'm almost at the end of the game but one thing is stopping me........ MY R BUTTON WON'T WORK!!!!! :What do U mean sparky didnt run away?:
Man, dsi's are cheap. I got it to work earlier by taking the R butoon halfway out then smashing it back in but that doesn't seem to work now! darn it........
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 24 2009, 01:27 PM
Did you actually dismantle your DSi yet? This might help you if you do take it apart.
nope and I'm not gonna try cuz I tried taking my psp apart and it totally stop working all together.

I probably get my dad to look at it.

OH and heres a tip for when you get the game DO NOT PUT YOUR CANNON IN THE CARD TRADER! YOU NEED IT FOR THE WIZARD AT THE LAST PART OF THE GAME!

.... me still need a cannon..............
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 25 2009, 09:55 AM
Why would you put all of your cannons in the card trader? :Who would have guessed?: Sure they are not good, but...
dunno, they were sorta useless. I had to trans out to try and get one from the bargain bin at the shop (which is random). Since my R button isn't working I went into a noise wave and exited through a portal to turn back into Geo. I got a cannon now, but now I can't trans in to the place I need to go to get the card to the wizard! :What do U mean sparky didnt run away?:
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
lol I just beat the game yesterday. I think this is the final game in the series cuz
Spoiler: click to toggle
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · MegaMan's WaveRoad · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates