Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
starforce 3
Topic Started: Jul 20 2009, 03:32 PM (566 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I don't have it, My DS's touch screen screen is acting screwy.(it's X axis sensors are a little jumpy) I've heard the game is very technical and your touch targets are only a few pixels big. If it was like NewSuperMarioBros. and the world select(and required no drawing) I could play through the game given enough patience.
I played the Demo and sucessfully completed it, but MMSF plot challenges can be what would destroy my chances of getting very far. (for example my zerker game is stuck at the first Mu door, because I can't draw the runes)
If the people I asked lied I might be able to get it soon, because I put a bunch of games on craigslist and have several people who want to buy several games.
If I can sell enough, maybe I can buy someone's used DS Lite. (just because they discontinued the classics. Hugs my classic, you may have a jumpy TS but you are still better than any DS Lite)

Edit: And it is GBPA! NOT GBAP! GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! wiggitywack
Edited by GameBoyPlayerAdvance, Jul 20 2009, 05:16 PM.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Is the touchscreen that bad, and what parts so far does it require the touchscreen be used for? (What can buttons not do?)
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Are the elevators like pop up panels on the bottom screen?
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
As long as they are stacked vertically or mainly vertically I could do that. What do you mean by trans-in, I thought you just pressed R to change?
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I thought you returned to human(jacked out) with R too?
So theoretically I could position myself so that the spot to touch to enter a machine or something was in the spot my touchscreen likes to register a lot? Rather than looking for a spot where it flashes.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
mavrikgames
Jul 24 2009, 08:18 AM
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 21 2009, 01:30 PM
I thought you returned to human(jacked out) with R too?
So theoretically I could position myself so that the spot to touch to enter a machine or something was in the spot my touchscreen likes to register a lot? Rather than looking for a spot where it flashes.
yeah you do turn human with R. And wut???

EDIT: Oh I know what you mean I think. You can jack in anywhere regardless of position of course you still gotta trans into stuff in which a big pop-up will appear on your bottom screen you should be able to touch.

btw the game is easier than the other ones, and they were easy already! I beat every boss only getting hit only once so far. My online recod is terrible though (45 wins, 64 battles)
It sounds like I might be able to play. I also discovered something, if my DS receives impact on the left side it temporarily acts a lot better.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Did you actually dismantle your DSi yet? This might help you if you do take it apart.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Why would you put all of your cannons in the card trader? :Who would have guessed?: Sure they are not good, but...
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Our two cheap DSes! Except you have the new model... I swear Nintendo wants to be apple... They sit around and go "No, use the cheap plastic. We want it to naturally breakdown in 6 months for when we release the DSi nano!"
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Why would that mean it is the end? His father was only really a plot point in the first game. I never felt like the over arching arc was about rescuing his father. I think it could be the end of this chapter in starforce, I think the next chapter will jump about 5 years into the future and go for 3 more games.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · MegaMan's WaveRoad · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates