Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
starforce 3
Topic Started: Jul 20 2009, 03:32 PM (575 Views)
mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 21 2009, 01:30 PM
I thought you returned to human(jacked out) with R too?
So theoretically I could position myself so that the spot to touch to enter a machine or something was in the spot my touchscreen likes to register a lot? Rather than looking for a spot where it flashes.
yeah you do turn human with R. And wut???

EDIT: Oh I know what you mean I think. You can jack in anywhere regardless of position of course you still gotta trans into stuff in which a big pop-up will appear on your bottom screen you should be able to touch.

btw the game is easier than the other ones, and they were easy already! I beat every boss only getting hit only once so far. My online recod is terrible though (45 wins, 64 battles)
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
mavrikgames
Jul 24 2009, 08:18 AM
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
So theoretically I could position myself so that the spot to touch to enter a machine or something was in the spot my touchscreen likes to register a lot? Rather than looking for a spot where it flashes.

EDIT: Oh I know what you mean I think. You can jack in anywhere regardless of position of course you still gotta trans into stuff in which a big pop-up will appear on your bottom screen you should be able to touch.

btw the game is easier than the other ones, and they were easy already! I beat every boss only getting hit only once so far. My online recod is terrible though (45 wins, 64 battles)
It sounds like I might be able to play. I also discovered something, if my DS receives impact on the left side it temporarily acts a lot better.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 24 2009, 09:35 AM
mavrikgames
Jul 24 2009, 08:18 AM
GameBoyPlayerAdvance

It sounds like I might be able to play. I also discovered something, if my DS receives impact on the left side it temporarily acts a lot better.
YAY! I'm almost at the end of the game but one thing is stopping me........ MY R BUTTON WON'T WORK!!!!! :What do U mean sparky didnt run away?:
Man, dsi's are cheap. I got it to work earlier by taking the R butoon halfway out then smashing it back in but that doesn't seem to work now! darn it........
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Did you actually dismantle your DSi yet? This might help you if you do take it apart.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 24 2009, 01:27 PM
Did you actually dismantle your DSi yet? This might help you if you do take it apart.
nope and I'm not gonna try cuz I tried taking my psp apart and it totally stop working all together.

I probably get my dad to look at it.

OH and heres a tip for when you get the game DO NOT PUT YOUR CANNON IN THE CARD TRADER! YOU NEED IT FOR THE WIZARD AT THE LAST PART OF THE GAME!

.... me still need a cannon..............
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Why would you put all of your cannons in the card trader? :Who would have guessed?: Sure they are not good, but...
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 25 2009, 09:55 AM
Why would you put all of your cannons in the card trader? :Who would have guessed?: Sure they are not good, but...
dunno, they were sorta useless. I had to trans out to try and get one from the bargain bin at the shop (which is random). Since my R button isn't working I went into a noise wave and exited through a portal to turn back into Geo. I got a cannon now, but now I can't trans in to the place I need to go to get the card to the wizard! :What do U mean sparky didnt run away?:
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Our two cheap DSes! Except you have the new model... I swear Nintendo wants to be apple... They sit around and go "No, use the cheap plastic. We want it to naturally breakdown in 6 months for when we release the DSi nano!"
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
lol I just beat the game yesterday. I think this is the final game in the series cuz
Spoiler: click to toggle
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Why would that mean it is the end? His father was only really a plot point in the first game. I never felt like the over arching arc was about rescuing his father. I think it could be the end of this chapter in starforce, I think the next chapter will jump about 5 years into the future and go for 3 more games.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · MegaMan's WaveRoad · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates