Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wow at our hits!; MMSF3 and N-cyclo
Topic Started: Jul 7 2009, 09:51 PM (171 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I have been noticing a large increase in MegaMan Star Force 3 hits on this topic. Probably because it just released. Maybe I should edit that post telling people to join! :P
Princess Peach has also been a huge magnet... 7024 views. 7024 VIEWS!
Protoman.exe has been a nice one too.
Megaman.exe and Lan Hikari also are nice choices, not as titillating as Princess Toadstool or Peach's results, but.
Kremlings are probably next in line for Bowser's regular kidnapee, Peach, the damsel of the Mario games.

I'm curious to see how all of the minor MegaMan enemies(Mettaur, ScrewBombers and the Joe(s)) I have been adding pan out when google sees them and I have the links going by hand.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
What is bizarre is that Princess Peach is on the end of page 9(out of 30 results per page).
I don't know what I can take from that, most people searching peach have deep questions or maybe they are looking for something a little more "mature" with Peach.
Or they search something other than Princess Peach
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · NRPM Support Zone · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates