Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nintendo making talk of a new Smash Bros.!; MegaMan nad Geno are in!
Topic Started: Jul 2 2009, 03:47 PM (1,025 Views)
Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Meh, if they make another Smash Brothers I demand they put Jenna and Felix in it. wiggitywack
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Ivan, but he wasn't as main a character (out of the 8 he was less focused on than others, 'cept maybe Mia,) really if they put GS cast in, it would probably be Isaac and Felix, with a possibility of Jenna being in there.
Edited by Dark Jinx, Jul 21 2009, 09:18 PM.
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
:Who would have guessed?:

They should ditch a few Pokemon characters, there were way to many in the last one if you include the Pokemon Trainer (which I do.) They should ditch Falco as well, he kinda sucked in Brawl, but still keep Wolf. Sonic was lame, Snake rocked though. Lucas was pointless, he was way to cheap, and yet he was fast and had great jump despite his power, but the thing was he didn't count as a super tiny, just a small. Toon Link was cool, but what they need to do is add Wolf Link as Link's V B and give him some magic powers and leave the items to Toon Link. Though Ganondorf's style was changed quite a bit, they still gave him the same B moves as Captain Falcon. Diddy Kong was a smart move, but I don't think they should add any other Dk characters. Zero Suit Samus was a great instalation and should be kept in there, just not as a final smash move or as a preselect, make that one a V B too.

I'm not finished with this post, I have something to do so I'm posting it now.
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
(I'm just going to continue the post in this one, because nobody reads edits. =P just kidding)

Yeah, Ganon needs some serious work. The thing with the DK series is they aren't as popular so people don't know the characters as well. I think the V B makes a great transform, or else you have a character that has way to many moves, whereas with the V B you still get a couple extra moves, but not as many and you still have use of the alternate karate. I loved taking Pichu in Melee, in my Pichu prime he was made fun to use, Roy was pretty beast, but Link was the real cheap thing, in Brawl they realized he was to cheap in the previous one so they dumbed him down to much. Toon Link was the real Zelda power in Brawl. I thought Snake was hard to use, but he was fun because he was different from a lot of characters (remote bombs rock though, particularly when you put them on someone's head.) Ike, the cheap powerhouse, was still reasonable, and was a suitable replacement for Roy, but he still has his weaknesses, especially against Zero Suit Samus. I don't really use the Mario characters that much, maybe Peach and Bowser every now and again, but Bowser's real prime was in Melee. Zelda and Sheik were just messed up in Brawl, in Melee they were good, but now they kind of suck.
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
I did find Roy to be cheap, but Link (who was my main) was incredibly cheap compared to him.
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
There are too many Mario characters, if they added Geno they wouldn't add Mallow.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Smash Bros. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates