Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GUITAR. HERO. 5.
Topic Started: Jun 16 2009, 11:54 AM (239 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Wouldn't it be a vocal battle?
I'm actually not sure if I'll get another guitar hero, I've kind of been spoiled by rockband. Depending on the Muse song could make up my mind though. If it is Hysteria I'll LOL at them, because rockband2 already has that song.
Thrice could make it a little interesting, just like Kutless being in RB2(having one of the most awesome songs as well :D) made it interesting.
I'll bet you 50$ the Dire Straits song is "Money for nothing."
I'll also bet most of the unnamed songs will end up being RB2 DLC. (partially because some of those bands have like 3 famous songs the only one not on a GH is on RB as DLC.)
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I heard like one thrice song when one of my classmates presented it. The way RockBand is doing the beatles, I'm kinda hoping that we see RockBand:Muse rather than GH:Muse.
If GH did Muse I bet that Newborn would be the credits song because of how freaking long it is.
I like GH:Aerosmith just because the non-aerosmith songs were great. However, they passed on many of aerosmith's best songs. If it had been RB:Aerosmith all of their songs would have eventually been open to download. Don't get me wrong I don't want to see RB go down the GH road and release a new band game every 4-6 months. Although RockBand games seem to be a lot higher quality and are more likely to justify paying a full $50 for a game with fewer songs than usual. Except for the fact RockBand doesn't give 63.7 less songs.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
GH has by far better graphics, the thing I really didn't like about GH4 was some of their horrible song selections now that they have a band(Willy Nelson, La Bamba, RamblinMan, sweet home alabama, american woman(RamblinMan, sweethome alabama, and american woman are novelty songs pure and simple. It is for those times when you get your uptight friend drunk, you can get him to cave and sing one of them. If you play seriously those are the songs you can stand to hear maybe once in a while, but not over and over)). Judging from the artists for this they are going to do it again. Bizarrely though, they filled GH4 with tons of foreign songs, which alienates pretty much anybody from singing them. (considering the lyrics are in another language and are illegible except on an oversized big screen TV(I smell Sony/other Tv manufacturer paid them a lot to make it microscopic)) GH4 also disappointed when they made all DLC only playable in quickplay.
Edited by GameBoyPlayerAdvance, Jun 16 2009, 08:14 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Guitar Hero and Rockband · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates