Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Muse
Topic Started: Jun 11 2009, 08:08 PM (653 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
3 days after my birthday... I'll have to keep my youtube peeled.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
KOC is very over rated. I used to love StarLight but then I had to do a project for school on its worldview and meaning. I spent so much time listening to it over and over to get the lyrics so they would pop-up on my video and the right time. Now it has kind of lost its awesomeness and still doesn't feel the same.
I did learn my lesson and when I did TOADA(Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist) I fit as many lyrics in and turned my volume down until the part I needed to check came. I completely forgoed lyrics for Linkin Park's Breaking the Habit and just inserted their video to push the envelope for my final project. (which I was given notice I had to do like a couple days in advance. Well I knew it was coming, but TOADA drained me and I was sick in-between the two.) I also considered The Killers' Mr.BS, because of the sexual conotations, but I felt BTH felt far darker, had mild sexual connotations, emoness and suicide. Aerosmith was another possibility, but... just youtube Livin' On The Edge and you'll see. (be warned what you see is not pretty... Aerosmith, is far too sexual in general)

Oh and by the way did you know Linkin Park is composed mostly of Jewish and Christian guys?! I was shocked to death to discover that! Then you know, because i'm a ninja I came back to life, "plugged in and it crucified my enemies". <---- WTF! :I dont no anything about that...:
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Judging by what you said and the fact it is a map of Europe and Asia(and parts of Australia and Africa). I am betting it has to do with the United states of Eurasia
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Maybe, since no one knows what it is for, it could just be the ocuntdown until they tell you when it will be released.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I'm confused, what am I looking for? The eifflle tower? XD
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
ARG! I don't have the money or means to fly to Eurasia... Let one of them be randomly smack in the middle of America for me!
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates