Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Muse
Topic Started: Jun 11 2009, 08:08 PM (679 Views)
thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
The countdown ends early Monday morning, so it is mid-July. It's possible that the single will be released when the countdown ends. That would be ;The Bees knees:
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Music: Metric. They are quite possibly my new favorite band. :O

Internet memes: Joseph Decreux xD

Other: The phrase "halfway decent" which I seem to be saying a lot lately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo Park main site

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Maybe, since no one knows what it is for, it could just be the ocuntdown until they tell you when it will be released.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
They counted down to some confusing "treasure hunt". When all the clues are given and someone finds the final piece of the puzzle, Muse will release "United States of Eurasia" to the public.

However, Eurasia will not be the first single. "Uprising" will be. I know because Twitter told me. wiggitywack

That's actually where I'm getting pretty much all of this information. xD
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Nintendo Park main site

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I'm confused, what am I looking for? The eifflle tower? XD
Posted Image
Posted Image

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
It looks really complex. The first clue was in Paris, and I think someone actually went to Paris to find some USB stick.

Now the first location has been "activated", and the next clue is in Berlin.

Current obsessions -

Nintendo Park main site

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
ARG! I don't have the money or means to fly to Eurasia... Let one of them be randomly smack in the middle of America for me!
Posted Image
Posted Image

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
"United States of Eurasia" by Muse

I didn't like parts of this song when I first heard it a couple of days ago, but everything that bugged me about it then has grown on me by now.

I love this song, and I can't wait to hear the rest of The Resistance.

Current obsessions -

Nintendo Park main site

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates