Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Muse
Topic Started: Jun 11 2009, 08:08 PM (686 Views)
ThatNewGuy-Archive-
No Avatar
Kong
I loved Knights of Cydonia when I played Guitar Hero 3, and I searched a few more of their songs earlier today when I was bored. Who else knows of this band and has heard songs other than Knights of Cydonia? Songs that I have heard and liked by Muse are:

Knights of Cydonia
Starlight
Time Is Running Out
Hysteria

Starlight and Hysteria are two VERY different songs, yet somehow I love them both. That's how amazing Muse is.

EDIT: Another edit that I'm putting in during the merge. I now know every song on every one of their albums except some on Hullabaloo. I've also heard most of their B-sides. I think I've heard 67 of their songs in all.
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Stick (Since 1962)
No Avatar
Koopaling
Only one ive heard is KOC, and it is my 3rd favourite music track/song EVER!

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
Okay, so this is a very good time to revive this thread.

Muse's 5th studio album, The Resistance, is set to be released on September 14th. The first single will probably be released sometime this month, probably within the next week. Here is the tracklisting for the album:

1. Uprising
2. Resistance
3. Undisclosed Desires
4. United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)
5. Guiding Light
6. Unnatural Selection
7. MK ULTRA
8. I Belong To You (+Mon Coeur S'Ouvre A Ta Voix)
9. Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)
10. Exogenesis: Symphony Part II (Cross Pollination)
11. Exogenesis: Symphony Part III (Redemption)

"United States of Eurasia" is the song most likely to be released as the single this month.
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Music: Metric. They are quite possibly my new favorite band. :O

Internet memes: Joseph Decreux xD

Other: The phrase "halfway decent" which I seem to be saying a lot lately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo Park main site

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
3 days after my birthday... I'll have to keep my youtube peeled.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
My brother has a Muse cd, I probably like Starlight the best of their songs. Knights of Cydonia is okay, it's really fun to play on GH, but there are a lot better Muse songs out there.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
KOC is very over rated. I used to love StarLight but then I had to do a project for school on its worldview and meaning. I spent so much time listening to it over and over to get the lyrics so they would pop-up on my video and the right time. Now it has kind of lost its awesomeness and still doesn't feel the same.
I did learn my lesson and when I did TOADA(Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist) I fit as many lyrics in and turned my volume down until the part I needed to check came. I completely forgoed lyrics for Linkin Park's Breaking the Habit and just inserted their video to push the envelope for my final project. (which I was given notice I had to do like a couple days in advance. Well I knew it was coming, but TOADA drained me and I was sick in-between the two.) I also considered The Killers' Mr.BS, because of the sexual conotations, but I felt BTH felt far darker, had mild sexual connotations, emoness and suicide. Aerosmith was another possibility, but... just youtube Livin' On The Edge and you'll see. (be warned what you see is not pretty... Aerosmith, is far too sexual in general)

Oh and by the way did you know Linkin Park is composed mostly of Jewish and Christian guys?! I was shocked to death to discover that! Then you know, because i'm a ninja I came back to life, "plugged in and it crucified my enemies". <---- WTF! :I dont no anything about that...:
Posted Image
Posted Image

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
Mormogiel
Jul 9 2009, 09:48 PM
My brother has a Muse cd, I probably like Starlight the best of their songs. Knights of Cydonia is okay, it's really fun to play on GH, but there are a lot better Muse songs out there.
The odd thing is, Starlight is one of my least favorites from BH&R and, even after hearing nearly 70 Muse songs, Knights is still one of my very favorites.

I suppose Black Holes and Revelations is the CD your brother has? My favorite from that album is Hoodoo, closely followed by Map of the Problematique.
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Nintendo Park main site

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
thatnewguy
Jul 10 2009, 09:21 AM
Mormogiel
The odd thing is, Starlight is one of my least favorites from BH&R and, even after hearing nearly 70 Muse songs, Knights is still one of my very favorites.

I suppose Black Holes and Revelations is the CD your brother has? My favorite from that album is Hoodoo, closely followed by Map of the Problematique.
I do like Map of the Problematique, I've listened to that song tons of times. I do not like Super Massive Black Hole though... In my opinion one of their most annoying songs.
Posted Image

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
Mormogiel
Jul 10 2009, 12:10 PM
thatnewguy
Jul 10 2009, 09:21 AM
Mormogiel

I do like Map of the Problematique, I've listened to that song tons of times. I do not like Super Massive Black Hole though... In my opinion one of their most annoying songs.
I used to hate Supermassive. Then I liked it a lot for a little while. Right now, I just think it's alright. =/

EDIT: This is weird. I was just checking their official website for more info, and...well...see for yourselves:

http://muse.mu

It's a countdown to the launch of something. But what? :Who would have guessed?:
Edited by thatnewguy, Jul 10 2009, 03:33 PM.

Current obsessions -

Nintendo Park main site

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Judging by what you said and the fact it is a map of Europe and Asia(and parts of Australia and Africa). I am betting it has to do with the United states of Eurasia
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates