Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Linkin Park
Topic Started: Jun 11 2009, 06:41 PM (341 Views)
ThatNewGuy-Archive-
No Avatar
Kong
Where do I start?

I must have heard approximately infinity songs by this band. Let's count:

1. In the End
2. What I've Done
3. Numb
4. Bleed It Out
5. No More Sorrow
6. One Step Closer
7. Papercut
8. Somewhere I Belong
9. Faint
10. Breaking the Habit
11. Leave Out All the Rest
12. Shadow of the Day
13. Given Up
14. My December
15. Crawling
16. Pushing Me Away

I'll probably think of a bunch more later. And I'll probably listen to more when I'm bored.

I saw them live on their Projekt Revolution tour recently. The show was amazing. I must have gotten close to losing my voice at least infinity times.

This band really is amazing; they have a song for everybody. For people who like soft songs, there's Leave Out All the Rest. For screamy rockers, there's One Step Closer. For somewhere inbetween, there's Numb.

Did I mention this band is amazing?

EDIT: Oh, yeah! I forgot Crawling! *adds*

EDIT2: I also forgot Pushing Me Away! GAH!

EDIT3: Just decided to add this in while I was merging. Now I've heard so many songs by them I won't bother adding all of them in. I've bought their whole Hybrid Theory album and I'm planning to pick up on the others soon.
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

ThatNewGuy-Archive-
No Avatar
Kong
My favorite songs by them are What I've Done, Numb, Breaking the Habit, etc.

By the way, one of my teachers burned a CD, which she played while we were working. There was a song on there by both of my favorite bands: "Supermassive Black Hole", by Muse, and "Leave Out All the Rest", by Linkin Park.

ThatNewGuy-Archive-
No Avatar
Kong
o.0

Numb? 88,000 times?!?!?!?! Good song, but how long did it ttake you to accumulate all that?

ThatNewGuy-Archive-
No Avatar
Kong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgUa9aM-AxM

Enjoy. I like "DIE!!!!!" from QWERTY.

I also find the one from the Pushing Me Away remix so long and believable that I would not believe anyone who told me it wasn't put there on purpose.

ThatNewGuy-Archive-
No Avatar
Kong
Well, NinDude didn't, he didn't know Numb at the time of the concert. Only In the End and What I've Done.

ThatNewGuy-Archive-
No Avatar
Kong
Well, now he's recovered, it's one of his faves now. trustme

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates