Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Something for pro-lifers to consider
Topic Started: Jun 1 2009, 09:14 AM (218 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Some of you may have heard about the famous Kansas late term Abortion doctor being killed. Link here

Anyway enough about him. I was thinking about this after I heard it and something hit me. (something that will require much more thought for a life advocate than a choice advocate.)
If you are walking down the street and you see someone trying to kill/assault another person. If you stepped in and killed that dreg, wouldn't you be seen as a hero?
If you went back to WWII and saw a Nazi leading a crowd of Jews into the death room of their death camps. If you picked up your sniper and wasted the Nazi wouldn't you be a hero? (except to the arabs and nazis)
So why is it any different with people who do abortions? It is one life to save hundreds of babies' lives. (and a couple mothers' and fathers' lives) Why are those who murder abortionists considered vile and evil, if they are saving so many people? Both the Nazi and the Abortion Doctor are true blue serial killers.

Don't get me wrong. :I dont no anything about that...: I'm not saying I think those who kill abortionists are necessarily right. This is just something you have to consider; what changes when you kill to protect fetal babies?

What do you think is the difference?
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · The Debate Place · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates