Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2 and 1/2 days in i'm still somewhat confused...
Topic Started: May 21 2009, 01:50 PM (127 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
That is how long I have had RB2 and I am still pretty confused. The whole way the career mode is is kind of odd, I understand all of the stars you earn on songs go into a counter that unlocks more, but it seems strange the way they set everything up. Where you can play each song individually spread all over, but only after you stumble upon it in a series of songs early on. But if it swaps your song for another the swapped song magically appears in that venue and you earn stars for it. Can someone explain what all of that means with the swapped song?
Are they bonus stars to take the place of a star if you get several 4 stars on the natural songs of the venue?
Does the venue's star count increase by five stars therefore meaning you can get almost infinite stars?
Is there a doppleganger single of that song elsewhere in the game now?
I have to really pump the visual delay a lot to be able to hit guitar notes naturally, but if the vocal detection is correct does that throw the vocalist off?
How do you enter cheats?
Where do you go to input your game's code?
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I tried going there and inputting codes, but it didn't seem to respond.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Guitar Hero and Rockband · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates