Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Question about SMB4
Topic Started: May 10 2009, 01:36 PM (167 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Has anyone played MarioBros.4 for the DS. (I refuse to call it newSMB because the word "new" makes it lame)
I was just curious if the touch screen is required to play the game, or if everything can be done with the D-pad and A. To get the Power-up do you have to touch the power-up or just touch the screen anywhere?
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
You have to touch the power up. It's like SMW's extra item, only instead of pushing select, you touch the item.

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I actually got it, and managed to complete all of the levels. The power up is touch anywhere too, unless it always wonkied to the item for me.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
Ah, k. I figured this topic wouldn't be valid anymore. xP

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
My brother has it, it's not spectacular like all Mario games it is overly recycled and has lost it's touch.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I wasn't as happy with it. The old games were nice and clean, you push jump and you jump. The enemies were also nice and simple and there was always a secret to surviving every difficult section unscathed. This game not so much, you have no idea how many times I died, still used to there being a pattern or secret. Each life is completely different, the enemies behave differently, they lack patterns, making surviving luck.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mario's Castle · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates