Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New game announced today!
Topic Started: Apr 1 2009, 04:22 PM (212 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I just got home and found out about a new game Konami (the makers of such iconic characters as Solar-Boy Django)

They are currently working on DanceDanceRevolution:American Revolution. In this game you can choose to play as icons such as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, James Madison, Thomas Paine, Benjamin Franklin, Layfayette and even Benedict Arnold and Young-Andrew Jackson as secret unlockables. You will be able to dance to tunes from around that time period as well as other patriotic tunes including Amazing Grace, StarSpangled Banner, Valiant Soldier, America the Beautiful, Yankee doodle, God bless America, The Liberty tree and many others.
The team working on this project was asked several questions about why they are making this. The head of the team said "It is a great way to entertain kids, and teach them history at the same time." He later said. "I don't know if we can do this, but I'd like to add a secret set of songs that end in a dance off against Obama, Bush and other modern presidents to contrast how much the country has changed from how Washington envisioned it."
They are hoping to release this July 1st 2009, but they still have a lot of work and it may be bumped to July 2010.

I personally find this hilarious!
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · More Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates