Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Does it exist #4 back from the dead:Mu
Topic Started: Mar 1 2009, 10:58 PM (119 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
For those of you who have been here forever maybe you remember this. In essence a legendary monster, entity, artifact or in this case place is brought up for opinions and debate.
Ladies and gentlemen today we present the literary gold mine and legendary lost continent, Mu!
Is it real, you help decide!

Me personally, I'm not sure. The only real thing anybody has ever brought up to try to disprove plate tectonics, which in recent times is up for grabs whether you believe or not. Some people have found some pretty good evidence poo-pooing plate tectonics, but it doesn't confirm it doesn't exist, because all we have is data from second hand experiments. We have no direct evidence just indirect evidence, which could mean something similar exists or something beyond what today's science can explain.
Because of How iffy it is I generally rule tectonics out as a viable weapon. I don't understand why so many people are horrified about a lost continent.
Still, I keep stumbling upon more bizarre questions a lost continent once existing would explain. Look at a map of Earth and tell me what seems odd about the one of the earths oceans. If you have one of those terrain map you can tell there are a lot of shallows over a pretty large region in the middle of the ocean. There are also countless island littering the shape these shallows create.
What do you believe.
Here is a map of the earth
Posted Image
But google maps zoomed out will give you 2 maps of the earth repeating like a ribbon, if you go there try dragging the map and prepare to have your head hurt if you really think about what you are seeing. XD
Edited by GameBoyPlayerAdvance, Mar 1 2009, 11:04 PM.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Debate Place · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates