Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who is your favourite character?
Topic Started: Feb 22 2009, 02:34 PM (445 Views)
Stick (Since 1962)
No Avatar
Koopaling
o ok :U R A riot:
but still, he rules. and i still get to say cel shaded cause he is in the games >=D
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Visceral Leishmaniasis
No Avatar
1-up Mushroom
Yoshi, he is just simply the best. Which his Final Smash is a devious, yet cute, angelic Yoshi. Smile

THAT SHOOTS FIREBALLS OF DEATH!!!

Stick (Since 1962)
No Avatar
Koopaling
Its called super dragon

BurningNinja
No Avatar
Kong
I Like Toon Link and Ike. Marth is no longer my favorite. he is LAME. though i got pwned on Wi-Fi today using toon link, but the user was a pro.

Stick (Since 1962)
No Avatar
Koopaling
that was 0probably me.

mariokartfanatic01
No Avatar
Goomba
i like snake because he can through gernades and shoot explosives.plus he has got wicked facial hair going on

RunawayRed
Member Avatar
The Red Admin

My favorite character is Kirby. I play good as Kirby for some reason, and I've been good as him throughout all the games in the series.
Edited by RunawayRed, May 19 2009, 09:21 PM.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I rock as Kirby too! Still the only character I have gone Full-Syncro with is Roy. I am confident I could beat any one and everyone with Roy, doing him was that natural. I was also great with Pichu, Pichu is actually a realy powerful characters. Most of his stats are poor, but his speed, agility and item(Pichu probably has the highest Item stat) stats more than make up for his disadvantage. I liked playing as Link but his Item stat is fairly low(so certain items actually give him a considerable drop in stats) and I just recently discovered there is in-fact an item stat.
I can do pretty well with jiggly, I'm pretty good with Captain Falcon and Cell Link. I can do Pokemon trainer alright, I just discovered the power of Lucas. The real is who am I bad with.
I like playing Kirby though.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
For the original smash bros I would use Fox, at my best I could take 3 level 9 comps on a team at one time. In SSBM at my best if I used Link I could take the 3 level 9s. I haven't achieved this yet in SSBB, but so far I'm good with Toon Link, Wolf, and Ike in those orders. Now, my favorite character that is in the SSB games is probably Toon Link.
Posted Image

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
Well, I would say Toon Link, but everyone at NC got PO'd because they know I'm better than them with Toon Link, so they whine about it. :Who would have guessed?:

So Mario, Link (because apparently he's fairer. >.>), Ganny, C. Falcon, Marth, ROB, Zelda, Luigi. :3

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Smash Bros. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates