Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Why Star Fox 2 never came out
Topic Started: Dec 24 2008, 05:54 PM (388 Views)
NinDude38
No Avatar
Kong
From Nintendo Land.

Why was Star Fox 2 never released?
A rumor says that the main reason that StarFox 2 (SNES) never came out, was that it was delayed. After a while Miyamoto's team started to work on StarFox64 for the N64 as well. When they were done with StarFox2, they thought it would make a bad impact on StarFox64, so they didn't sell it. Nintendo even sent our billboards and stuff saying that StarFox 2 was coming out, before they canceled it.
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Stick (Since 1962)
No Avatar
Koopaling
i never noticed this, maybe cause I never played any of the games =P

NinDude38
No Avatar
Kong
Well, thats because it was canceled!
Posted Image

Stick (Since 1962)
No Avatar
Koopaling
whatever, i thoght i... never mind =P

NinDude38
No Avatar
Kong
Lost what you were going to say? I wonder what the game was like.......
Posted Image

Stick (Since 1962)
No Avatar
Koopaling
be ironic if it turned out to be the best game in the world =P

mariokartfanatic01
No Avatar
Goomba
poop

thatnewguy
Member Avatar
F-Zero Pilot
^That was spam. Stay on topic and no one-word posts.

And yes, Stick, that would be quite ironic. :D
Random quote: "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and watch as the world wonders how you did it." - Unknown

Current obsessions -

Video games: Meh, actually at the moment I'm sort of out of video games. I'm going to try to start playing them more sometime soon, but as of now, I haven't been very much.

Books/Movies: I'm officially obsessed with Harry Potter again. Remind me why I ever stopped my fanboyish craze with it?

Music: Metric. They are quite possibly my new favorite band. :O

Internet memes: Joseph Decreux xD

Other: The phrase "halfway decent" which I seem to be saying a lot lately.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo Park main site

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.

Stick (Since 1962)
No Avatar
Koopaling
Although I hardly doubt it. COnsidering I already think TF2 is the best game in the world.

Gameboi834
No Avatar
Yoshi
Stick (Since 1962)
Dec 24 2008, 06:09 PM
Although I hardly doubt it. COnsidering I already think TF2 is the best game in the world.
Oh, you French Canadian you. =D

A lot of the ideas that they had for SF2 they put in SF64, so it'd be similar to that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo RPGs · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates