Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Merge
Topic Started: Dec 2 2008, 08:19 PM (311 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
It isn't completely confirmed, but a merge has been proposed with Nintendo Park
So far it seems to be going fairly well.
More information coming soon...
Stay tuned to NRPM at 9 for more news!
(I know that was bad... :He did what?!: )
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
OK, yeah um, thatnewguy is the best gauge of the status of the merge.
Anyway I think I forgot to pin this so this post will alert you to the news that I too have the impression this is going well and that I'm pinning this for now.
@That new guy I may begin to PM you explaining some of our past events and attractions. (IE. N-cyclopedia, newspaper, etc.)
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I got home in the nick of tiem, I think you have all of the admin powers except the delete the whole board ability which Honestly is dangerous to have just one person have, let alone more. And I also think to grant that one ability i'd have to hack ZB(breaking the TOS). I think it is the only power you don't have access to though, but honestly I'd rather not have that power myself.
But, I guess we can begin trying to move accounts and posts soon if you want.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
whenever you want to transfer posts/members/etc. I'm fine with, but I will probably have the most time starting this weekend and continuing until school resumes.
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I did it, if you want a special group, base it of your current group and fill in the name and color info. And thatnewguy, you know you can edit your group to be whatever you want right?
Edited by GameBoyPlayerAdvance, Dec 28 2008, 06:32 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rules N Anouncements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates