Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Expelled; No intelligence allowed...
Topic Started: Jul 24 2008, 05:34 PM (150 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
The end of the school year my whole school took a field trip to see this movie by Ben Stein, it is too long and too info filled to really give an overview. Some of it talked about accomplished respected scientists getting booted because they didn't play the whole evolution game to keep atheistic organizations making generous donations to their employer. Even people who had tenure got booted.
He also got some hardcore, name brand atheistic scientists to contradict themselves, be forced to make up an unbelievable story etc.
One of the most interesting things was as history tells us Hitler felt he was of superior breeding, well he was into eugenics(Big surprise). Now after the war ended, in America scientists began using this too try to sterilize or euthanize inferior people. (Blacks, handicapped people etc.)
You probably would waste a ticket if you brought someone under 12 though, as it might be over their head.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
I saw this a few months ago, it was really good, I'm surprised Ben Stein did this, he is not a Christain. He had a very open mind when he was doing this, I'm glad somebody famous did this. Unfortunately very few people have seen it, when I went to see it there were about fifteen people in the theatre (a third of which was made up of my family.) It had only come out about a week before, so that was kinda depressing because it has a lot of good points. Ben Stein doesn't take sides here, he says what he hears and asks questions contradictory to both sides.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Well he is Jewish so were overall on the same side, we both believe in God, it's Just Christians have the new testament too, which doesn't really go into origins like the old testament.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Tv\Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates