Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wii E3
Topic Started: Jul 16 2008, 05:05 PM (549 Views)
mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
It looks ok but, nothing I;d be interested in. Skate it is another promising game - great realistic skating thanks to the balance board! I'm only skeptical about buying it cuz I don't wanna buy wii fit to get a board.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
What is the game play like? Turn based? Or real time? I'd like it if it's real time, 'cause then you'd be jumping around as a snake biting things. wiggitywack It sounds kinda weird, the article at gamespot?
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Ulmo
Jul 17 2008, 06:58 PM
What is the game play like? Turn based? Or real time? I'd like it if it's real time, 'cause then you'd be jumping around as a snake biting things. wiggitywack It sounds kinda weird, the article at gamespot?
It's real time, check IGN they had a video of the fight where the snake snaps at you and then the player jumps out of the way, runs up and jumps at its tail biting away, then it looks like it takes a RE turn where cut-scenes with quick flashing commands begin and by doing it correctly you can cause bonus damage, otherwise it looks like the spider just scurys away at the last second, not quite as dire as RE where failure means instant death.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
I saw a few good games, however those I probably won't be allowed to play, and/or they are for PC. One of the cool ones I saw was demigod, unfortunately it will probably be rated M, and it is for the PC. Now Deadly Creatures (which GBPA already pointed out in this thread) looks amazing. I was disappointed that there was no Kirby news, or for that matter Golden Sun news, for several years there have been rumors on Golden Sun 3, but nobody has clarified anything.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Ulmo
Jul 29 2008, 10:29 AM
I saw a few good games, however those I probably won't be allowed to play, and/or they are for PC. One of the cool ones I saw was demigod, unfortunately it will probably be rated M, and it is for the PC. Now Deadly Creatures (which GBPA already pointed out in this thread) looks amazing. I was disappointed that there was no Kirby news, or for that matter Golden Sun news, for several years there have been rumors on Golden Sun 3, but nobody has clarified anything.
I bet Deadly creatures will get a T, depending on the secret you unravel.

The rumor of Golden Sun 3 is it will be for wii, because camalot confirmed they are working to bring an epic RPG to wii, people are betting on GS or a spinoff of GS.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · N-chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates