Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wii E3
Topic Started: Jul 16 2008, 05:05 PM (555 Views)
mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
If you watched the conference I'm pretty sure your unimpressed and pissed at nintendo. They've forgotten hardcore gamers and are still aiming to bring a bigger auidence - old folks and girls and still releasing immature little games such as Animal Crossing City Folks. I've lost are paitence with nintendo. The only good games I saw were:

GTA Chinatown DS * I'll get *
Call of Duty 5 *NO ONE WILL GET ON WII - PS3 and 360*
Wii Music *I'll get*
Wii Sports Resort * Not getting but, cool...*

Nintendo disappoints once again. I'm still rooting for Sony.
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
The press conference was for casuals, later they had the miyamoto event which was more for harcores, they verbally announced a new zelda, SMG2, SMB5(NSMB= SMB4) but that was it. I'm not thinking any of the big3 really take E3 seriously now. (Nintendo showed like most of their hand the day before and then just explained)
Microsoft announces they are stealing again.
Sony... Um, sony is so expensive I don't even pay attention to them anymore.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 16 2008, 05:12 PM
The press conference was for casuals, later they had the miyamoto event which was more for harcores, they verbally announced a new zelda, SMG2, SMB5(NSMB= SMB4) but that was it. I'm not thinking any of the big3 really take E3 seriously now. (Nintendo showed like most of their hand the day before and then just explained)
Was this press confrence shown on tv? And it must have happened today cuz my cusion just checked the line-up and none of these games were mentioned.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
mavrikgames
Jul 16 2008, 05:20 PM
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 16 2008, 05:12 PM
Was this press confrence shown on tv? And it must have happened today cuz my cusion just checked the line-up and none of these games were mentioned.
I think it was on TV, I watched it online.
Miyamot confirming a new zelda is being made is here.
Confirming others including some mario projects, and agreeing, although it could be in a humorous way. Clicky!

I have to agree that spoiling the beans to early could be bad, say they spoiled the all beans on TP when it was announced and gave a lot of info of what they wanted, but then later they just can't hold to their promises if everything they planned to do was revealed the game would get incredible hype, yet if several things just don't work out all the fans will be dissapointed. Now they didn't so we don't know what they couldn't do that they wanted to.
Every game has stuff that just can't be done.

Another example of how this could spell disaster is Activision is making GH4 a lot like Rockband except they are actually putting some effort into it for wii. If say they miscalculated and couldn't do all they claim GH would probably die out forever.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
While looking at the wii games of the upcoming releases I found a game called the condult (think that's how it's spelled) it's a FPS that looks like halo and from the gameplay I've seen looks like it could pull in mature auidence
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
mavrikgames
Jul 16 2008, 07:41 PM
While looking at the wii games of the upcoming releases I found a game called the condult (think that's how it's spelled) it's a FPS that looks like halo and from the gameplay I've seen looks like it could pull in mature auidence
Wow that looks Bada**
Spoiler: click to toggle

Look at the veins on his hands, then his jagged hand shape.

One thing that looks like it would annoy me is everytime he is hit his eyes go bloodshot and the screen turns red and on the edges to the point it completely obscures your vision. Actually it looks like it isn't tied to damage but instead something else.
I'm not a big FPS fan though. I kind of like 2nd or 3rd person shooters.
Edited by GameBoyPlayerAdvance, Jul 16 2008, 08:11 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 16 2008, 08:03 PM
mavrikgames
Wow that looks Bada**

One thing that looks like it would annoy me is everytime he is hit his eyes go bloodshot and the screen turns red and on the edges to the point it completely obscures your vision. Actually it looks like it isn't tied to damage but instead something else.
Actually the screen turning red is sorta a new thing most shooters are doing now adays. I look the idea and it's more realistic that way. I'm not a big fan of FPS' either (third-person is better to me) but, wii needs a good fps.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
mavrikgames
Jul 16 2008, 10:18 PM
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
mavrikgames
Wow that looks Bada**

Actually the screen turning red is sorta a new thing most shooters are doing now adays. I look the idea and it's more realistic that way. I'm not a big fan of FPS' either (third-person is better to me) but, wii needs a good fps.
Were Red Steel and MP3 not good?
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jul 16 2008, 10:21 PM
mavrikgames
Jul 16 2008, 10:18 PM
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
mavrikgames
Wow that looks Bada**

Were Red Steel and MP3 not good?
What I mean is, that most people catagorize the current release shooters as medicore titles (disincluding MP3) and none are mature (except red steel sorta)

I never got nor played MP3 ((I was gonna get it for my birthday last year) but, to be honest I wouldn't have liked it much since they took out mutiplayer which I was the best in. And as I said in the past to others
RED STEEL WAS THE WORST SHOOTER I'VE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE
I rented it and it really sucked. Couldn't aim right, sucky graphics, the works. I hope they make a sequal using MP3 gameplay for the shooting and such though.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I've also seen another promising looking Wii game. It's called "Deadly Creatures" and follows a spider and a scorpion.
Basically the plot is like the Spider gets in a fight with a ravenous rattlesnake(who is confirmed to be a/the recurring antagonist) and then later the 2 characters discover a sinister plot and probably will foil it somehow.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · N-chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates