Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sonic Unleashed discussion; Sonic's new style
Topic Started: Jul 16 2008, 01:19 PM (212 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Sonic Unleashed in the new sonic game coming in the 4th quarter, it seems to be based in real locales and also brings a new element to battle by releasing Sonic's inner beast at night. Yes, Sonic can transform into a beast when night falls. (Kind of reminds me of Gregar)
I'm not sure if that can be good for the series.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Sonic can transform? You have any screans? Cuz I agree this doesn't sound too apealing I mean a hedgehog transforming into ..... anything is a bit much.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
No I wanted picture too, but all IGN has is videos of him riding across Europe KirbyAR style.
It's an on-rails game, literally!
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Huh I thought it was a side-scroller just in 3d. Rails games don't let you control movement correct? Doesn't that beat the purpose of it being a sonic-style game?
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I don't know if it's 2D or 3D there just were tons of rails that he ran over and rode on.
Most levels in starfox are on rails, it is like a constant straight ahead kind of gameplay.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Meh, Sonic is dumb now. The only time it was any good was for the old Sega systems. Nowadays it's bull, I'm not sure if they are still running the TV show, but that thing was idiotic... Now they have to many characters that do to many things, it used to be you could play as Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles. Originally it was only Sonic and Knuckles you could play as, you'd see Tails only as a pilot. Now they got a bunch of dumb hard to follow crap.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Sonic's space · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates