Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith; Odd game...Fun, but odd.
Topic Started: Jul 7 2008, 11:19 PM (196 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
The game is short and there is no Slash that should be said first, it also has no co-op career.
Aerosmith brings to the table many improvements over it's older brother, A rhythm Guitarist for example and improved graphics and animations, the game is so much crisper, if it was lettuce it would be the best quality lettuce. (Mental note don't use the net when it gets late)
The passing scores seem to have been put fairly randomly this time though, so me songs in my easy playthrough missing one note in the middle gave me a 4 star. Yet going back and missing 3 late in the song still got me a 5 star. Some songs I had to deal with my dog licking my feet Etc. and missed many yet still got 5 stars with like 56,000. A lot of the songs are catchy so I would recomend getting the game used or on ebay.

Story: 7/10
The story follows you as the opening act for Aerosmith throughout their career switching to Joe Perry after the second song of each set. (each set must be completed entirely)

Difficulty: 4/10
It's difficulty is all over more than Steven Tyler can make his voice go. Sometimes you can miss 20 throughout the whole song other times one miss and you don't pass. Medium seems to be made much better but plenty of peoples parents and grandparents can only play easy.

Gameplay: 9/10
This is is the same thing we all love, the overall atmosphere reminds me of GH2 or GH80's. If you are someone who loves playing the game you'll love this even if you only like half the songs. If it's not broke don't fix it! Maybe Activision should have had a talk with Sakurai...

Variety: 7/10
It doesn't have much considering it is dedicated to Aerosmith, the non A songs are a nice variety and 90% are pretty nice particularly the first 2 songs.

Replayability: 10/10
Guitar Hero is one of those games you can always go back and have some fun unless you are a difficulty snob, in which case this review isn't written you, It's written for people who can have fun. Some of the songs I can see you not wanting to play a ton, but even if you don't like Aerosmith you'll probably still play "Dream On" a lot.

Multiplayer: 4/10
The lack of a co-op career seriously docks it, even so the multiplayer is great and then there is also online.

Overall:7/10
Get it if you like GH or Aerosmith, the non aero songs are nice songs.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Review · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates