Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Enviro-mental.
Topic Started: Jul 7 2008, 06:03 PM (125 Views)
Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Nowadays people are saying how the world is in trouble, it's the truth, but they are talking about the wrong trouble, they want to talk about global warming crap (or whatever they call it.) The world is changing, ever so slightly that I admit, but the way they put it is the world will be dead in twenty years unless we do something about it, in truth if the world was gonna die in twenty years we would've had to have changed it about three hundred years ago to make a difference with the stuff they do. They talk about going green an' all right? Nothin' is wrong with that unless you do it hypocritically, or stupidly meaning: Replanting a tree... Yes I saw an ad for people going green, it had someone replanting a tree in a different place saying they were helping nature, the only thing they were helping was filling the nut-house... Honestly you can't go green by replanting a tree, you can by planting, honestly how do people get that dumb. "If I take my one and I put it over there how many do I have now?" Kids are actually believing some of the crap that is handed to them nowadays, now the air being dirty is true, but it is getting better, and believe it or not, it takes more energy to make a hybrid than you save by driving one! (I'm dead serious here.) Factories are one of the biggest reasons for dirty air, not children being born (I'm referring to the forced abortions in China and Australia.) That is murder (my statement is undebatable, if you think you can top me, just try, no matter how hard you try you will not top it, believe me, I've seen people try.) Does anybody here know who John Stossel (I think I misspelled his name) is? He is one of the better people in the media, he doesn't twist things around, he says them as they are. One time we went around asking kids in NY if it was safe to swim in the Hudson (it wasn't for awhile because of how dirty it was) all of them said it was to dirty, but believe it or not it is now legal (it was legal at the time he asked them too) because it was cleaner (John actually went for a swim in it.)

That is only a small portion I have to say on this topic, anybody else got stuff they want to add or question?
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I love Stossel, he is who the propagandeers hate, because he tells the truth and picks apart idiocy they build their hypothesises on. He debunked the myth of gun banning, by interviewing former convicts but i'm getting off topic.
I saw a graph in my 9th grade science book the average has increased 'maybe' one or 2 degrees F in the last 106 years. Of course there were larger variations but they formed a small repeating pattern. These patterns further made another pattern. I can only theorize those also make a greater pattern.
Also we could cut down every forrest put a couple ponds per former forest and we would probably have less Carbon Dioxide in the air. (Trees make up a trivial percent of oxygen renewal, microscopic aquatic life forms do the most.) The air is also much cleaner than say 50 years ago. The Global warming thing is like the freeon ban. They need some goal to go for, when they have nothing they grasp onto something that is a possibility and add more melodrama than I'd like to stomach. (Now we use more energy because they banned a good item, for absolutely nothing except one guys overactive imagination.) The freeon ban was an even more fantastical myth than GW.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
That and the Ozone hole theory, in truth the Ozone hole has been there for generations, it hasn't done anything to hurt anyone.

Trees actually are an important contributor, not as important as some other plant life, but if they were gone life would be different. Trees do emit a large substantial of the carbon dioxide in the air, but like I said, cutting them down would make a difference in a bad way.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Thats why I mentioned man made ponds, i'm sure we could create a 'perfectly scummy' pond so we would have lots of 'gas alchemists'. (Trees are nice to look at from time to time though.)
Yeah the ozone hole is what I referred to as the even greater fantastical myth. They portrayed it as one dark and stormy night freeon began to eat away at our ozone leaving it a tattered veil barely alive. (Yes I over-exagerate a lot for points.) Where the hole has existed just the same since we had the technology to see it. Secondly it is over freaking Antarctica! Are we afraid some penguins will get a tan or what?
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Actually, the Ozone Hole is the reason you can have like only two kids in Australia they said it was because they were so close to the Ozone Hole they didn't want to make it bigger... (BULL!!!)

Also, if the Ozone Hole did affect stuff like that, we would be in some trouble, Antarctica would melt, but that isn't happening so no worries.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Debate Place · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates