Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Brawl Battle request thread
Topic Started: Jul 5 2008, 06:10 PM (395 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
For organization purposes please start setting up your matches here.

Also remember to put your codes "here", for the official compilation and the ability to easily enter official NRPM tournaments.

This topic is for setting up online matches or events/functions that are not organized to be official NRPM events.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
Anybody want to fight at Nine-Thirty tonight? (For me it's Nine-Thirty at least, I'm east coast.)

Game rules: Stock: 3, or 4 depends on how many are playing, 4 if there are 2, or 3 people, 3 if we have 4. No items, no time limit, and the level we can vote on, my vote is for Electro plankton, or the Pirate Ship.

(GBPA add me to your brawl list, I've added you already, my code has been posted. If you can't find it, here: 2621-3793-9309)
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
(I did add you, we both have to be online at the same time for it to register fully.)
I Currently have my wii in the living room so I can't really play brawl. (Because I don't always get good connection out there. Plus I'd have to take batteries out of one remote that is in a guitar and put it in my wavebird.) I probably would play one or two matches because I prefer certain items on. (Some are so tiny they screw you up and they also blend in, some items are also cheaper. (a couple pokes and Ats are too strong and FSs are really unbalanced. Ie Ice Climber's sucks compared to say sonic's, actually almost every character sucks to sonic, the dragoon is another cheap item, cause I only miss 1 time out of 20)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
I always have lag, so when playing online I miss a ton with the dragoon. When I get on I'll send you a video of a time I had lag and won badly I was wolf my score was five, I was going against Pikachu (-1), Marth(-2), and Toon Link(-2). I actually killed all of them twice, but because of lag Pikachu killed me once. I actually only got two kills with my FS, but it was still pretty cheap... That is why I prefer items off, maybe have a beam-sword on, and motion sensor bombs, but that is pretty much it. Sonic definitely has a cheap final smash, Pikachu's is similar, but not as fast, but he has longer range with it. FS is still fun though when you aren't playing online.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Ulmo
Jul 9 2008, 11:27 AM
I always have lag, so when playing online I miss a ton with the dragoon. When I get on I'll send you a video of a time I had lag and won badly I was wolf my score was five, I was going against Pikachu (-1), Marth(-2), and Toon Link(-2). I actually killed all of them twice, but because of lag Pikachu killed me once. I actually only got two kills with my FS, but it was still pretty cheap... That is why I prefer items off, maybe have a beam-sword on, and motion sensor bombs, but that is pretty much it. Sonic definitely has a cheap final smash, Pikachu's is similar, but not as fast, but he has longer range with it. FS is still fun though when you aren't playing online.
BeamSword and MSBs are my two favorite items, the fan is sort of fun because it takes skill to have any luck with it.

Edit; I'm doubting my availability more now.
Edited by GameBoyPlayerAdvance, Jul 9 2008, 07:26 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dark Jinx
Member Avatar
Game & Watch
I'm almost definitely gonna be playing brawl tomorrow night, (Between like 9 pm to 9 am in the morning, yes I'm pullin' a all nighter) I may not have online capabilities, but if I do, try and get on, however I'll probably have other people playing on my system so only a few could join.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I may bring my Wii back in my room tomorrow then like 10 or 11 Pm your time.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Smash Bros. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates