Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Brawl Discussion; Post at your own risk!
Topic Started: Jul 5 2008, 06:08 PM (497 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Here you can discuss Brawls shortcomings and where it shines. Remember nobody is making you post and although we discourage flaming, being a fanboy or deep hater is your responsibility.

I personally think it's hit sensors are far off, there are times things should hit but they don't and there are times you can be too close for an attack to work which is frustrating. It is also hard to make stuff out.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
I have stolen several tactics by playing online. Whenever I fight a Pikachu they usually jump over head doing the down B. This is a remarkable tactic, because they don't have anyway of knowing where the lightning will strike until it is too late. They just reuse it over and over though. So now whenever I play Pika or Pichu I add that into my tactics. I always was a monster with Pichu, but going back into Melee and using that strategy I really am a nightmare to face. (guess what Pichu takes no damage with that tactic)
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
It may be the clunkified brawl controls that make you think that, or it may be true...)
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Gameboi834
Aug 13 2009, 01:36 PM
Also, in Melee it was easier to KO someone.
Amen, I blame that on the bad hit detection and abnormally slow move performance. If Ryu took that long to hadoken, he would be squatting for a whole minute! and if Birdie was only able to be hurt by hitting his feet people would throw their Snes out the window!
Posted Image
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
A smoke bomb is just another projectile like Saturn, except it fires smoke out. In brawl they also shrunk pretty much every item by like 75%, so unless maybe you have a 84" widescreen, you have to pause to find the items that now blend into most stages. The characters also sometimes blend in, I just don't like brawl at all. Sakurai should never be allowed to make another game. Maybe if Nintendo Teamed with Capcom and/or Sega we could get another great Smash. If Sakurai continues with his whole, "never let a sequel keep the good parts of its prequel." We will have Smash Racing or Smash Golf.
SmashBand the polka music game anyone?
I kind of liked the target tests being puzzles created for each character, and the platform game. SSE was too repetitive on the bad parts of it. (running through long boring hallways filled with enemies that really can't kill you, but instead just annoyingly slow you down so you want to have a nuke power-up to instantly kill every ****** enemy in a fit of sweet revenge. Unfortunately there is no nuke ability to bring us joy.)
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Smash Bros. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates