Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I got StarForce2
Topic Started: Jun 26 2008, 10:44 PM (1,651 Views)
mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Hey I got your message on my wii uhh I just have some questions before I waste my money:
- Online battling included?
- What's a tribe king
- Rank matches?
- Is it best I get the opposite version of you?
- Did they take out those walking glitches?
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jun 27 2008, 02:07 PM

*I can't get dino form, but I can get Dino/ninja cross or Ninja/dino cross. (The only difference is which one you feel like your using, like I think Dino/Ninja has Dinos body and charge shot, and Ninja/Dino has Ninjas body and charge shot. (the other stats are identical for both forms.) That is my understanding of the forms at least. XD Also the fused version of both of those are all of the attributes of both added together. Like ninja has wood+20 and auto lockon with charge, Dino has SuperArmor fire+30 and charges for more power. Both fusions will have Wood+20, Fire+30, Super armor and charges for auto lockon and power together.
Yeah I read up on this when I logged off a hour ago, it's probaly best for the both of us if I get the opposite version cuz you can get the fire ninja form (from the dino I guess cuz he's fire) I'm not sure if you get a thunder elemnt. Same goes for me. So it's basiclly like last game - upgrading forms BUT you can't get the same form.

This game sitill confuses me, so there's two forms on each game or something?!

(Oh and the game is officially out today I think and when I get it I'll be going to walmart proboly hopefully they'll have enough copies.)
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
btw I know this sorta off subject but, did you ever beat the first one? I'm still stuck on the part where you have to find boreal's old boss. You know where he is?
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
I found the guy but, I don't know where to find the data. It says that it's on something that uses space stations or something.

Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
I checked the walkthroughs there too confusing plus I stop using guides a long time ago, thanks for your help anyways.
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Huh? "Go buck wild!", WHY! WHY! CAPCOM! I swear capcom's getting really wierd now adays. You know their making megaman 9 right? For the VC! The thing that pisses me off is the old 8-bit graphics.

btw I hear you can have one more file on this game! Is this true?! And if so for each file isn't your friend code different (like mario kart on wii)
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
So there's two storys? I'm getting even more confused....

I've heard their just adding new bosses in MM9 I forgot the name of one but, it's a girl boss. I'd wish they'd use the same models they used in MM8 though it'd look better and make alot more sense.
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Well, I got it. I'm just getting home and about to play. I'll post my fc later.
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
How do you find out what your code is?

btw I just played 3 matches (2 out of 3) and lost. My hp is only at 10 and the other guys was like 1000 or 1500 and I got him down to 601! My deck sucks right now. I used cheats for tribe king (which work online!)
Edited by mavrikgames, Jul 2 2008, 10:58 PM.
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Cheese_Guy
Jul 2 2008, 10:56 PM
How do you find out what your code is?

btw I just played 3 matches (2 out of 3) and lost. My hp is only at 10 and the other guys was like 1000 or 1500 and I got him down to 601! My deck sucks right now. I used cheats for tribe king (which work online!)
NVM mine is 438235270197

And could ya trade me some spares (the starting chips are easy to work with (I went through MSF1 without changing most of it) but, I need a strong folder.

I'm ready to add you whenever (I'll stay on)
Edited by mavrikgames, Jul 2 2008, 11:12 PM.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · MegaMan's WaveRoad · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates