Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I got StarForce2
Topic Started: Jun 26 2008, 10:44 PM (1,646 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Ussually the only thing I need to use them for is like locating a chip/card, or finding the last Hp memory. Or for breath of fire 2 just so I don't screw my save up even more. (It is a good game to download from your wii if you want to play an Rpg, but you can screw your game up with no warning whatsoever. well not screw it up except killing the old man actually does, more jipping yourself out of certain powerful items or shamans.)
One thing that has been anoying me about MMSF2 is Mega now has the catch phrase "Go buck wild!" This is like the 30th time the line has been uttered.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Huh? "Go buck wild!", WHY! WHY! CAPCOM! I swear capcom's getting really wierd now adays. You know their making megaman 9 right? For the VC! The thing that pisses me off is the old 8-bit graphics.

btw I hear you can have one more file on this game! Is this true?! And if so for each file isn't your friend code different (like mario kart on wii)
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
(that line that must not be spoken is even in the manual.)
You can have a ninja save and a zerker save. (I'm not sure about the friend code i haven't really done any Zerker yet. Condor's scenario is so annoying though)

Yeah I was going to make a topic about MM9 disscussing the possible bosses, but they have supposedly been leaked and consist of guys like TornadoMan, SplashWoman, MagmaMan, PlugMan, GalaxyMan, JewelMan, CementMan, HornetMan.

I was hoping maybe a few BN originals like EraseMan, BowlMan maybe NumberMan, KingMan or ElementMan etc.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
So there's two storys? I'm getting even more confused....

I've heard their just adding new bosses in MM9 I forgot the name of one but, it's a girl boss. I'd wish they'd use the same models they used in MM8 though it'd look better and make alot more sense.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
No, both are identical except for the form you get eventually and a couple sprites. I think they thought no-one would buy Zerker so they put them together, somehow they crammed way more stuff in than the first starforce had.

I would have preferred MM7 or 8 graphics better, heck even MM6 not MM4. (The screen shots are very 2-4 on detail)
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Well, I got it. I'm just getting home and about to play. I'll post my fc later.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
my code again is 1805-3615-7937.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
How do you find out what your code is?

btw I just played 3 matches (2 out of 3) and lost. My hp is only at 10 and the other guys was like 1000 or 1500 and I got him down to 601! My deck sucks right now. I used cheats for tribe king (which work online!)
Edited by mavrikgames, Jul 2 2008, 10:58 PM.
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Cheese_Guy
Jul 2 2008, 10:56 PM
How do you find out what your code is?

btw I just played 3 matches (2 out of 3) and lost. My hp is only at 10 and the other guys was like 1000 or 1500 and I got him down to 601! My deck sucks right now. I used cheats for tribe king (which work online!)
NVM mine is 438235270197

And could ya trade me some spares (the starting chips are easy to work with (I went through MSF1 without changing most of it) but, I need a strong folder.

I'm ready to add you whenever (I'll stay on)
Edited by mavrikgames, Jul 2 2008, 11:12 PM.
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
You cheat online!
Go to FC invite and pick yourself.
I played 3 and won 1, the first one who was dinosaur I thought my opponent would be better and botched the opening match, I owned him next match and he got really lucky the last match, and the second guy was like Rouge with like 1500 hp he was too much being rogue like with good cards. The last guy had tirbe king and the same HP, I really tried my best and beat him without sweating much the first time, the second he completely owned me with a giga card I think, The last was was really tough and he had me near death a lot and then he used like 2 recov200s I used the condor Giga and then followed with the darkness hole giga and he went down after recovering. (Invis cards really saved me that match)
edit: go to connect i'm adding you now.
Edited by GameBoyPlayerAdvance, Jul 2 2008, 11:11 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · MegaMan's WaveRoad · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates