Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Here at NRPM we are always excited to welcome new people, sadly we cannot allow guests to take part in more than reading certain pre-sanctioned topics. If you would like to take part in reading our VideoGame encyclopedia, Entering tournaments, Taking challenges to wring your games of every last minute of play, having fun and much more; a membership to NRPM is the only answer.
Registration is Fast, Easy and Satisfying.

With ZB many new cool things will be coming, the only way to make sure your getting treated to the best of the best and your on top of what is cool is with a membership!

Join NRPM Today!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of the bonuses of being a member!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I got StarForce2
Topic Started: Jun 26 2008, 10:44 PM (1,669 Views)
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Finally! I was in an uncivilized area for a while and the people at the wal-mart I tried were stupid, they said they had trouble getting stuff in, yet they had a game that wasn't even released yet! The game also was spread across 8 slots.
I added my FC to the wi-fi game list in the Contests and Colosseum forum.
My Ninja Rp, join it please!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Wii Profile Quote Post Go to Top

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
Hey I got your message on my wii uhh I just have some questions before I waste my money:
- Online battling included?
- What's a tribe king
- Rank matches?
- Is it best I get the opposite version of you?
- Did they take out those walking glitches?
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
1 yes, online battles are in, there is a special mini-game exclusive to local play about collecting stars though.
2 I think it's the 3 way tribe fusion, it lasts 3 turns but is ultra powerful. There also are two way tribe fusions. This is TK Posted Image
3 Yes, I think there are ranked and unranked for wi-fi connection too.
4 That's sort of hard, Zerker comes on both versions, so say you were doing zerker and I was doing ninja we could still get each others forms. I think the starting form you have is the sole difference other than a different title movie. Edit: Ok you can't get the opposite version (dino or ninja) form you can get the double form but not the single form.* There also are exclusive gigas, but you can still get the gigas with blank cards.
5 Walking glitches? (If it's the infamous getting trapped glitch I don't know, I haven't experienced it)

*I can't get dino form, but I can get Dino/ninja cross or Ninja/dino cross. (The only difference is which one you feel like your using, like I think Dino/Ninja has Dinos body and charge shot, and Ninja/Dino has Ninjas body and charge shot. (the other stats are identical for both forms.) That is my understanding of the forms at least. XD Also the fused version of both of those are all of the attributes of both added together. Like ninja has wood+20 and auto lockon with charge, Dino has SuperArmor fire+30 and charges for more power. Both fusions will have Wood+20, Fire+30, Super armor and charges for auto lockon and power together.
Edited by GameBoyPlayerAdvance, Jun 27 2008, 02:31 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jun 27 2008, 02:07 PM

*I can't get dino form, but I can get Dino/ninja cross or Ninja/dino cross. (The only difference is which one you feel like your using, like I think Dino/Ninja has Dinos body and charge shot, and Ninja/Dino has Ninjas body and charge shot. (the other stats are identical for both forms.) That is my understanding of the forms at least. XD Also the fused version of both of those are all of the attributes of both added together. Like ninja has wood+20 and auto lockon with charge, Dino has SuperArmor fire+30 and charges for more power. Both fusions will have Wood+20, Fire+30, Super armor and charges for auto lockon and power together.
Yeah I read up on this when I logged off a hour ago, it's probaly best for the both of us if I get the opposite version cuz you can get the fire ninja form (from the dino I guess cuz he's fire) I'm not sure if you get a thunder elemnt. Same goes for me. So it's basiclly like last game - upgrading forms BUT you can't get the same form.

This game sitill confuses me, so there's two forms on each game or something?!

(Oh and the game is officially out today I think and when I get it I'll be going to walmart proboly hopefully they'll have enough copies.)
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Cheese_Guy
Jun 27 2008, 03:07 PM
GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Jun 27 2008, 02:07 PM

Yeah I read up on this when I logged off a hour ago, it's probaly best for the both of us if I get the opposite version cuz you can get the fire ninja form (from the dino I guess cuz he's fire) I'm not sure if you get a thunder elemnt. Same goes for me. So it's basiclly like last game - upgrading forms BUT you can't get the same form.

This game sitill confuses me, so there's two forms on each game or something?!

(Oh and the game is officially out today I think and when I get it I'll be going to walmart proboly hopefully they'll have enough copies.)
Well I mean I'm sure I can find someone with Dino, I find the forms still confusing because of how the order you equip changes stuff. This game is like MMBN5 probably they realized seperate one would be too weak (Zerker in this case, in MMBN5 I don't know maybe colonel because he is just new and no-one will be swayed just because of ShadowMan) So you get two versions one one DS cartridge. They also implemented an auto-brother which may automatically grant you beserk abilities or your versions form in the beserk file. There is one other exclusive for versions which the auto brother has no counter too. This is the Dark or lonely version of your form, in ninja you can only get dark ninja, in zerker only dark zerker, in saurian only dark saurian. (I think you have to have no brothers to get those forms though)

BTW it annoys me the wii has such a small size on sending messages, it could be double and it might not be too hard on their servers.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
btw I know this sorta off subject but, did you ever beat the first one? I'm still stuck on the part where you have to find boreal's old boss. You know where he is?
Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
Yeah, I think he is an old man near Luna's house. One job at least interferes with the story progression so make sure you have no unfinished jobs.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
I found the guy but, I don't know where to find the data. It says that it's on something that uses space stations or something.

Posted Image

GameBoyPlayerAdvance
Member Avatar
The ninja admin
[ * ]
In Amaken examine the space colony, then check it's computer as Mega.
Just so you know sites like IGN and GameFAQs have walkthroughs, for the times when games like this are way to vauge. (Most of the time they tell you where you need to go and ruin the better puzzles. In MMSF2 I needed to get to Netopia and I was like I bet it's the satellite, then as I was heading over Omega-xis went "Let's look at that sattelite dish.")
Edited by GameBoyPlayerAdvance, Jun 28 2008, 11:33 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

mavrikgames
Member Avatar
Hows 00000
I checked the walkthroughs there too confusing plus I stop using guides a long time ago, thanks for your help anyways.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · MegaMan's WaveRoad · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Webfiliates
Affiliates