Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rules
Some may fail to realize you can debate vigerously but not be flaming or a jerk, Like I say below if I see you and can pinpoint what you don't understand I'll nicely explain. 1. Politics, religion and so on are fair game. But be considerate flat out insulting and or faming of ones beliefs is not allowed under ANY circumstances. Example: "I believe communists are bad because..." (you list off legitimate reasons like no freedom ability to arrest you for thinking negative thoughts about the leader and so on.) Is good. "Atheist suck. They are wrong cause I'm right." Thats not allowed if it was though you'd sound like an idiot. 2. Words like Ni***r arn't allowed. 3. Respect other people, don't bash them because they believe differently. If you feel someone isn't being respectful click report don't flame or disrespect them. Not only will I perfer that you will be better than them. 4. No flame wars. 5. Don't be stubborn, this isn't really a rule but it's in your best intrest because if you get cornered people know if your being stubborn and they won't like you. So if your cornered admit defeat whether it's temporary and in a few days to a few months you'll come back prepared or for good. 6. No direct insults or flaming either. Punishments At first I'll give you the benefit and explain what rule your breaking or tell you if your near the line. Most likely it won't be any worse than being banned from the debate board.
Webfiliates
Affiliates