Top Game Sites
Welcome to Gaming For Consoles - ZetaBoards version. We hope you enjoy your visit here.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join Our Forum Community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our forum features. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Acer's Supreme Forum Hits - Please Rate My Forums!; What do you think about my great forums?
Topic Started: Saturday Jun 28 2008, 10:47 PM (255 Views)
Acer
Member Avatar
The Aces Of Aces Master

What do you think of my awesome forum so far? Is it great and effective? Does it need more improvements whatsoever? Any modifications/changes to be made? Adding more features to the forum? Please give me your kind suggestions, comments, improvements, questions, opinions, and criticism about the forum here. Thank you.

Forum Link: Acer's Old Supreme Forum Hits!

AND/OR:

Forum Link: Acer's New Supreme Forum Hits!

What are the Pros and Cons of my forum? How do I intend to improve on it? Thanks and give me the best rates you got please! I really appreciate it. I'll try my best to get a very suitable forum for everyone and for the whole community! ;)!
"Battle it out for the consoles! They're the future of our lives. Gaming consoles, each sold separately. Batteries are obviously not included in the pack!" - Acer.

Posted Image

- Click On The Signature For My L33test Forums!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Acer
Member Avatar
The Aces Of Aces Master

*Bump.*

Is there anyone out there that can rate my forums and respond accordingly? If so, I am looking forward onto your responses!
"Battle it out for the consoles! They're the future of our lives. Gaming consoles, each sold separately. Batteries are obviously not included in the pack!" - Acer.

Posted Image

- Click On The Signature For My L33test Forums!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Site & Forum Ratings · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith of tzb / Outline