Top Game Sites
Welcome to Gaming For Consoles - ZetaBoards version. We hope you enjoy your visit here.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join Our Forum Community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our forum features. Thank you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Aight.; YES!
Topic Started: Sunday Jan 22 2006, 09:39 AM (394 Views)

YES! I'm the first one to pose something here. I guess first off I will introduce an all time favorite for sigs, special areas, etc..
The scrolling text.

Basic Scroll is: <marquee>Your text desired</marquee>

Higher level, now: <marquee direction=up, down, right>Your text desired</marquee>

Bouncy..: <marquee behavior=alternate>Your text desired</marquee>

Then you could add colors, background, speed, slides, etc.
Ughm, my name is purple. Is there any way I can change that without being a ranked member? And same with my User Title...Newbie Member..? Can I change that?
Quote Post Goto Top

Yeah, you can change your user groups + your custom title. All you need to do for the title is to post... a certain amount, and then, you'll get a custom title of your own, or you can request it.

For the colours, I'd go check on that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kewl. Post a certain amount....okay. I guess the colors, I'll just have to wait.
Quote Post Goto Top
Member Avatar
The Aces Of Aces Master

Of course, they are certain colours that you can choose for in the User Groups department. Whether if it's InvisionFree related or ZetaBoards related, that depends.
"Battle it out for the consoles! They're the future of our lives. Gaming consoles, each sold separately. Batteries are obviously not included in the pack!" - Acer.

Posted Image

- Click On The Signature For My L33test Forums!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Graphics Related · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith of tzb / Outline