1.) IMPORTANT: Please do not hack!
2.) Apply for staff positions when you get to at least 500 posts. Under 500 posts, you will be warned.
3.) Do not spam in all boards of this forum. We do not tolerate spamming.
4.) Don't flame or troll other members.
5.) Be respectful and not be rude to other members, especially to staff members.
6.) Try to be on topic and not get off-topic all the time please. If you want to discuss something else, simply create a new thread.
7.) Do not be racist, sexist, or say any prejudice remarks towards the forum. Thank you.
8.) For Staff Members: Do not ban or suspend any staff members without reason, except you can do it on sergeim. You will be automatically be demoted to Super Moderator if you take this action.
Requirements Of Getting A Staff Position Of Gaming For Consoles:
- You have to get at least 500 posts to be a Graphics Designer Moderator to get this position.
- You have to get at least 500 posts to be a Coding Designer Moderator to get this position.
- You have to get at least 1000 posts to be a Regular Moderator to get this position.
- You have to get at least 3000 posts to be a Super Moderator to get this position.
- You have to get at least 5000 posts to be a Co-Administrator to get this second rare position.
- You have to get at least 10,000 posts to be a full Administrator to get this first extreme rare position.
- These posting requirements are SERIOUS and we take NO EXCEPTIONS from any of you that don't like it. Please get used to it.
- Please do not change these staff requirements as we are held strictly enforced. We do not want this forum to be takenovered.
- Apply here in a safe matter and enjoy!
Please private message either Acer or sergeim if you have any more suggestions for Forum Rules. Thank you and have a good day everyone. Please try to be active and post a lot for poor old sergeim and create new discussions.
Note To SergeIM: Don't try and edit the Forum Rule Guidelines here. You might ruin some of the rule changes here. Please ask Acer if you want to change anything about these Forum Rules. Thank you and have a wonderful day!