Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Densha de Go! Forums [denshadego.info]. Discussion dedicated to console train simulators Densha de Go! (電車でGO!) and Railfan.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Densha de GO! Special Edition Revival! Showa Period Yamanote Line
Topic Started: Jul 13 2010, 04:34 AM (5,652 Views)
Butch
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Frist post in a few years (explanation given in off topic), so here's some slightly late news...

New Densha de Go! game to be release on Nintendo DS. Densha de Go! Tokubetsu Hen Fukkatsu! Shouwa no Yamanote Line (Densha de GO! Special Edition Revival! Showa Period Yamanote Line) is out in Japan on July 22nd 2010. As with all Nintendo Ds games, it is region free.

You have an on screen train controller, which is manoeuvred by the DS's touch screen.

This is the first Densha game to be published by Square Enix after the Taito take over. Is there more to follow?. More info in the links below....

Official site

Pre order

Promotional Mc Donalds in game trains

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Butch
Member Avatar

Few more new links....

Multiple videos (click on the link with the arrow)....

http://www.railfan.ne.jp/dengo

Trailer....

http://www.gametrailers.com/densha

Premium stand box?....

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20100614_374317.html

KJDragon
Member Avatar

The next great thing in 2010!

By the way.... some one remeber this Nintendo DS Cover i made?->
Posted Image

And finally three years later they made "this" game real. AWESOME \o/

Butch
Member Avatar

We now need your other creation to come true .....

Posted Image

:)

Butch
Member Avatar

If anyone ends up getting this, please post some impressions. I'll be getting it, but won't be able to play until I have a 3DS.

RailRide
Member Avatar

Today, I get notification of the new address of this site. Geez, it's been a long time since I've been here (in fact it's probably my first post).

And what is the first thing I behold is this DS version (I have Saturn, PC and Dreamcast versions, along with controllers for all three (that last one was a challenge)). Seeing this news is finally an incentive to get my DS fixed--I dusted off my Play-Asia account and put in a pre-order :)

---PCJ

Butch
Member Avatar

Trailer now uploaded to Youtube....

CLU82
Member Avatar

Nice going, looks like it's the first Youtube video that's related to the game.

Being something of a poor student, I'm reluctant to buy it at full price. I suppose there's a chance of it going the same way as the Pocket PSP titles, though. I'll have to trade in some games and take the plunge ^o)

What's with the McDonald's-branded trains, though? Particularly unnecessary. I hope they haven't gone the whole hog and plastered the Shouwa brown trains with them as well...

Butch
Member Avatar

CLU82
Jul 19 2010, 06:22 AM

What's with the McDonald's-branded trains, though? Particularly unnecessary. I hope they haven't gone the whole hog and plastered the Shouwa brown trains with them as well...
Its a downloadable skin. Not sure how you obtain it though.

austranz

Butch
Jul 21 2010, 12:42 PM
CLU82
Jul 19 2010, 06:22 AM

Its a downloadable skin. Not sure how you obtain it though.
I believe you have to visit a Japanese McDonalds NDS WiFi Hotspot to download the additional skins.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Densha de Go! Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: