Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
A note about EVENT CANCELLATIONS and other time-sensitive updates: When something happens that we want everybody to know about - RIGHT NOW - we do a couple of things. The information will be posted in the "Official Announcements" section and it will also be posted on Twitter and the CWIRA blog. However, if this info (like a race cancellation at 6am) happens when there is no internet access for us - it will be on Twitter first because that can be updated via cell phone. We recomend that if you are set up for it - follow us on twitter.com/cwira and enable your cell/text to recieve twitter updates on race day. Or, if you have a web-enabled phone you can access the info at cwira.blogspot.com or twitter.com/cwira.
Welcome to C.W.I.R.A. Message Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
March 4th Race????
Topic Started: Feb 16 2012, 08:21 AM (347 Views)
weiler6
Member
[ *  * ]
I know its not for a few weeks out yet but am just wondering if some of you more experienced guys think that this race is going to happen. I know their is talk about a double header at freemont, which would work awsome for me!!! I have drill on that march 4th race and need to know if i should try and take off for this race. I dont know if I will be able to get off for the race do to I am a Staff Seargent now and have alot to do on these drill weekends preparing and training my soldiers. So If you guys could help me out and give me a heads up to whether or not you think we will be racing that would be appreciated, so I can at least try to make it.

Thanks
Weiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MotoBill
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
As of Wednesday night I have been told there will NOT be a Saturday race at Fremont. Any make up event will be on the 4th - right now it looks like it MAY be at Hatfield - or one of several other sites we are keeping an eye on.

Or this may be the last week. My weather forecasting crystal ball has not worked out so well this year. All we can do is take this thing one week at a time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
oilman
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Let's reflood Weyauwega. We should be able to fix the holes fairly easy. But do we have access to the water? Just a thought.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
MotoBill
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
oilman
Feb 16 2012, 10:06 PM
Let's reflood Weyauwega. We should be able to fix the holes fairly easy. But do we have access to the water? Just a thought.


That's already been done (by Mother Nature no less) at Amherst, and is one of the sites we've talked about.

Again - let's take this one week at a time. Jim and Larry make it look easy, but there is an awful lot involved with making these races happen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Racing Stuff · Next Topic »
Add Reply