Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to BookObsessed. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
June EME; it's nimrodiel's month!
Topic Started: Jun 3 2018, 01:09 PM (110 Views)
nimrodiel
Member Avatar
Exceedingly Obsessed
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I haven't seen any emails yet from B&N but I wanted to get a thread set up.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lemonitsa
Member Avatar
Beyond Obsessed
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have not sent anything yet, I'll try to get it done tonight. :)

KathyB
Member Avatar
Absolutely Obsessed
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I sent two, one from me and one from Vegan. I sent them both on June 1st. Iíll email them and see what is going on.

GateGypsy
Member Avatar
Exceptionally Obsessed
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My apologies, Nim, but I'll have to wait 'til this weekend before I can sort anything out to send to you. I'll post once it's taken care of, though, so you know to look for the emails :thumbsup:

KathyB
Member Avatar
Absolutely Obsessed
Barnes & Noble said they sent them again. Did you get them?

nimrodiel
Member Avatar
Exceedingly Obsessed
KathyB
Jun 5 2018, 10:53 PM
Barnes & Noble said they sent them again. Did you get them?
I did. I haven't had time to claim them yet but I did see te emails.

nimrodiel
Member Avatar
Exceedingly Obsessed
from VeganMedusa:

Posted Image

nimrodiel
Member Avatar
Exceedingly Obsessed
from KathyB:

Posted Image

nimrodiel
Member Avatar
Exceedingly Obsessed
from Butterfly-noir:

Posted Image

butterfly-noir
Member Avatar
Thoroughly Obsessed
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nim barnes and nobles is not accepting my credit card. Im going to try paying with paypal. If that doesnt work Im going to need someone to order it for me. I think it was what happend last time.

KathyB
Member Avatar
Absolutely Obsessed
butterfly-noir
Jun 8 2018, 02:37 AM
Nim barnes and nobles is not accepting my credit card. Im going to try paying with paypal. If that doesnt work Im going to need someone to order it for me. I think it was what happend last time.
I can help you if you continue to experience problems with B&N.

butterfly-noir
Member Avatar
Thoroughly Obsessed
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
KathyB
Jun 8 2018, 04:14 AM
butterfly-noir
Kathy Im going to need your help after all. Ive pmed you about it, but Im never sure Im my pms are sent when Im using the site on my phone.

KathyB
Member Avatar
Absolutely Obsessed
butterfly-noir
Jun 13 2018, 01:32 AM
KathyB
butterfly-noir
Kathy Im going to need your help after all. Ive pmed you about it, but Im never sure Im my pms are sent when Im using the site on my phone.
No, I didn't get a PM from you. It looks like you gave a book to Nim already though. "Wake of Vultures"? If you didn't, do you want to me just pick on from her list?

nimrodiel
Member Avatar
Exceedingly Obsessed
KathyB
Jun 13 2018, 04:37 AM
butterfly-noir
KathyB
butterfly-noir
No, I didn't get a PM from you. It looks like you gave a book to Nim already though. "Wake of Vultures"? If you didn't, do you want to me just pick on from her list?
So B&N sent it as a smart gift so I saw the book, but it won't be added to my library until they get payment and the site won't take her credit card.

Just be warned, the smart gift option of buying is a pain in the butt. I'm not sure if Lemmy's book is having the same trouble because of it.

KathyB
Member Avatar
Absolutely Obsessed
nimrodiel
Jun 14 2018, 05:21 AM
KathyB
butterfly-noir
KathyB
butterfly-noir
So B&N sent it as a smart gift so I saw the book, but it won't be added to my library until they get payment and the site won't take her credit card.

Just be warned, the smart gift option of buying is a pain in the butt. I'm not sure if Lemmy's book is having the same trouble because of it.
Ok, I'll go over and send it.

Kiri
Member Avatar
Trapped on page 571 - send apostrophes!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nim. Half of your EME is on its way to you this morning. Check your email. The rest will be along this weekend when I have a moment. Sorry so late!

~ Kiri

Lemonitsa
Member Avatar
Beyond Obsessed
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
nimrodiel
Jun 14 2018, 05:21 AM
KathyB
butterfly-noir
KathyB
butterfly-noir

I wasnít aware before Monday that you hadnít received my choice. Their emails for payment were in my junk folder. I did go in and send payment via PayPal. Hopefully youíll be able to get the book now.

GateGypsy
Member Avatar
Exceptionally Obsessed
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:frantic: This looks like it's really challenging for folks outside US borders :scared:

Could someone maybe help me do a work-around, instead? :help:

:soapbox: It's such a pity so many of the ebook stores have to make gifting such a hassle! We just want to buy books! They should WANT us to give them money! :2cents:

KathyB
Member Avatar
Absolutely Obsessed
GateGypsy
Jun 15 2018, 02:04 AM
:frantic: This looks like it's really challenging for folks outside US borders :scared:

Could someone maybe help me do a work-around, instead? :help:

:soapbox: It's such a pity so many of the ebook stores have to make gifting such a hassle! We just want to buy books! They should WANT us to give them money! :2cents:
I can - see my PM to you.

zosime
Member Avatar
Exceedingly Obsessed
I swear I will send you a book soon, but every time I start to look at your wishlist I get distracted by all the wonderful books I find.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Monthly & Random Exchanges · Next Topic »
Add Reply