Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to BookObsessed. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Selling PBS Credits
Topic Started: Jan 12 2016, 11:26 AM (635 Views)
fantasy221
Member Avatar
Make small talk? I'd rather be reading.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyone interested in buying 12 (or less) PBS credits? $2 per credit or best offer. I didn't realize that a la carte members can't post in the forums over there anymore, which kind of sucks, but whatever. In any event, I have 12 credits for sale, prefer payment in Amazon gift card but will take paypal as well. Let me know! Happy 2016 to all!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CheriePie
Member Avatar
living the dream baby!! :)
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Fantasy! Long time, no see! Good to see ya! :hugz:

I don't need any PBS credits myself as I've been trying to downsize my TBR and move a lot of it to digital books, but I just wanted to say HI! :wave:

PS - I don't think anyone scrolls down here and pays attention to any of these sub-forums anymore so you might want to re-post this in one of the first two, Chit Chat or Book Talk. Probably Book Talk. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Book Enabling Resources · Next Topic »
Add Reply