Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to BookObsessed. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Naughty List; Members with outstanding obligations outside the usual swap/VBB/relay channels
Topic Started: Jan 18 2008, 06:50 PM (16,075 Views)
CdnBlueRose
Member Avatar
Act all thongish, even if you're all Granny cottonish
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The moderators have put together this list of people who have outstanding commitments on BookObsessed and who have not responded to our attempts at correspondence. No individual is put on the list if we have some form of correspondence in place and we feel they are attempting to resolve issues. If any of these people fulfill their obligations in the future, we will be very happy to remove their names from the list. There may be other members who are experiencing problems but in our opinion do not necessarily belong on this list at this time.

We DO realize that there are many, many reasons why people don't honor their commitments, and this list DOES NOT mean you should never deal with these people, simply BE AWARE that there are existing problems. We recommend that these people not be allowed to participate in any exchanges, swaps, VBB's, etc. until such time as their existing obligations are fulfilled.

In alphabetical order, updated January 7th, 2013

• akashafamily - birthday exchange '08 - MIA has 2 books owed which were marked traveling on BookCrossing but with no JE to indicate when and they don't appear to have arrived at destinations
  • Alcatraz2006 (owes book from May 2007 and is MIA)
  • angellica (BC UK - didn't follow through on swaps)
  • asterw (not following through EuroXchange group, owes past due books from SciFi/Fantasy VBB.)
  • Blackteiwaz - owed book owed to someone else on this list
  • bluejazzyfish - Flaked out on Summer Sweeps, and as of 4/5/08 did not send anything to Catsalive for New Years Sweeps either. Giz says, "I've not heard from her for sometime, no response to emails, no sign of the books she owes to euroXchange members." She hasn't sent anything for EuroXchange since October 2007. Her month was November so she got hers. She is also in Ballyswappers and is behind with that too.
  • BruceAlexander - MIA owing 2 books - added here July 22, 2009
  • BuyItFromBobbie (owes books from March & April 2007 and is MIA)
  • cats-eye
  • CTGMom
  • cougmax (owes several books and disappeared; has mbag books she has not sent on)
  • Danesnboxers - MIA owing several books - added here July 22, 2009
  • darkpunkangel - owes books for JOE exchange and never replaced books in Everybook VBB, isn't answering emails or PMs (added 1-2-11)
  • DaughterofCokie - disappeared with many books owed in numerous VBBs (Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, etc.) as well as numerous swap books owed but never received. Is now unreachable except via her mother, ChemoRN, on BookCrossing.
  • FranciJo
  • Grammarbroad
  • irenic
  • happybunnygirl (flaked on Summer Sweeps; owes past due books from numerous VBBs; not following through on monthly exchange group) now under the name 0987abc on BookCrossing!
  • Heaven150 (no longer around - winner of a Sweeps but never made J.E.'s on any of the books)
  • Helly77 (EuroXchange group - she organized this group originally but then failed to send to at least the last 3 or 4 people)
  • herbwench - has butterfly's mbag and hasn't sent on - She's had Butterfly's-noir's m-bag almost a year (Feb. '08) but herbwench has disappeared
  • Jaenelle
  • Jebbie74 - owes Mystery VBB books from over a year ago (and I think some swap books too). Hardly ever comes here anymore.
  • Jordanne- birthday exchange 2011
  • Juliet982 - birthday exchange
  • KarinAlyssa (hasn't followed thru on a few exchanges or Summer 07 Sweeps)
  • KateKintail
  • Kyrissaean - owes catsalive sweepstakes book from January '08
  • Lexilewords - behind on Indecisives, birthday exchange, other exchanges - doesn't have the money to send out now and probably won't send out anything
  • lottiotta
  • luckaye - owes almost all the Paranormal Devils months plus did not send birthday exchange 2008 parcel
  • malagan (not following through on exchanges; has outstanding VBB books owed; not making J.E.'s on books rec'd) update here: http://bookobsessed.com/index.php?showtopic=4823
  • Medic-Ice (owes book from May 2007 and is MIA)
  • MissyZ (no longer around, wild released books owed to members here)
  • Nan1970 - owes swap books and books from Paranormal VBB, was working on getting caught up, but not enough progress has been shown. She was also hospitalized which played into some things, but obviously she's not allowed to play here anymore until her past due obligations are caught up.
  • paganfrog
  • peachy93722 - birthday exchange '08, Chapter 12 exchange group, JOE exchange group (outstanding commitments for at least May, July 08-Jan 09), and Paranormal Devils
  • Razlover - Decided she isn't going to mail out the books she owes to anyone, no reason given.
  • Rustyreader2
  • SandDanz (owes a lot of books)
  • SimplyCee - birthday exchange 2011, chapter exchange
  • starbrightxx (disappeared from Everybook VBB without replacing books, has stalled bookrings/rays, not responding to PM's)
  • stellarv - owes catsalive sweepstakes book from January '08, JOE exchange group (outstanding commitments for at July 08-Jan 09), Ballyswappers exchange group (August 08-Jan 09)
  • SueFitz (owes a lot of past due books from various VBBs)
  • sweetpea0678
  • Thecrookedfrog
  • Twicky (not following through EuroXchange group)
  • Wubbaducky (EuroXchange group - as above, but had already had her month) Good news! This a.m. (Jan 20, 2008), wubbaducky has contacted me and wants to clear up this issue - so we're working on it!Unfortunately, wubbaducky disappeared again.....

If anyone has questions OR pertinent information regarding any of these people OR wishes to provide information regarding someone they feel should be on the list PLEASE PM me or one of the other moderators. Thank you!

January 2nd, 2011 - If any of the people on this list contact the moderators and make arrangements to clear up outstanding issues, I will make a note on the list. The names themselves will not be removed until such time as issues are confirmed to be resolved. :) - cheesygiraffe.
Edited by cheesygiraffe, Jul 14 2015, 01:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CheriePie
Member Avatar
living the dream baby!! :)
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Updated. New additions at bottom.

Updated again on 4/12.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CdnBlueRose
Member Avatar
Edited to remove butterfly-noir who returned to us and had mailed out ALL her outstanding books - thank you, butterfly! and congrats on getting all those books out, that must be a relief to you! :hug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

cheesygiraffe
Member Avatar
Giraffe Lover Extraordinaire
I've updated the list.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CdnBlueRose
Member Avatar
I updated stellarv and peachy with a little additional info I rec'd from the current JOE exchange hostess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cheesygiraffe
Member Avatar
Updated with more info that I received. Please remember if you owe from exchanges you can't participate either. Thanks everyone. :wave:
Offline Profile Goto Top

cheesygiraffe
Member Avatar
Updated some more. :giggle:
Offline Profile Goto Top

cheesygiraffe
Member Avatar
I've removed Bib from the list. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

giz-angel
Member Avatar
my name's Giz and I'm an addict
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Updated with info - DPA removed :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

cheesygiraffe
Member Avatar
I've removed gringuitica
Catsalive finally received the book she sent her (http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/6831425)
Offline Profile Goto Top

CdnBlueRose
Member Avatar
cheesygiraffe
Mar 26 2009, 01:03 PM
I've removed gringuitica
Catsalive finally received the book she sent her (http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/6831425)
Thanks Lil Cheese - I meant to do that last evening and got sidetracked............. :blush: :ninja:
Offline Profile Goto Top

cheesygiraffe
Member Avatar
Updated with 1 that Lauren sent me for the 2010 Birthday Exchange. Again if you need removed because you don't belong on here anymore tell me. Thanks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cheesygiraffe
Member Avatar
Added another today. Thanks MsJo! :wave:
Offline Profile Goto Top

cheesygiraffe
Member Avatar
Deleted Gategypsy since she took care of the book she owed for a Birthday Exchange. :clapping:

Deleted Valb2561. Catsalive got her book from her. 07/14/15
Deleted Suebo. She's been dead a few years now. 07/14/15
Edited by cheesygiraffe, Jul 14 2015, 01:34 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Overdue Obsessors (aka 6 Month List) · Next Topic »
Locked Topic