Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to BookObsessed. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MORE new smilies; and a few related updates
Topic Started: Nov 17 2007, 12:53 AM (13,721 Views)
CheriePie
Member Avatar
living the dream baby!! :)
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I picture the cheesehead one as being like a Green Bay Packers fan too. You ever see at the Packers home games how they wear cheese hats like that? LOL

So I'd say you're welcome to use it to denote clapping or happy. Though if you feel more comfortable with a different clapping one, we could certainly oblige and use :clap: for it since we're not using that for anything else. (I was going to say :clapping: but I was trying to standardize on simple present verb tense so people wouldn't forget which one to use. That's why we use hug instead of hugs, etc.)

Oh and btw, I agree that the slower one, he looks more like he's trying to fan a fart or something. Posted Image LOL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kiri
Member Avatar
Trapped on page 571 - send apostrophes!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
cheesygiraffe
Feb 22 2009, 10:40 AM
Potok-fan
Feb 22 2009, 04:19 AM
:cheesy: What's the etiquette on this one? I tend to assume it's sort of reserved for our giraffe.

:hmm: also I've never figured out what it's supposed to be yelling. One more time? Grab that ball? You go girl? Ho ho ho?

So that's two reasons I'm nervous about using it. But I'd love to have a more generic clapping one.
Well yes it's sorta mine but you can use it. It's happy. I don't have a clue what's it suppose to be shouting about. I assume that it's saying Yay Yay Yay! :giggle:
That's a football one from Wisconsin. :D but like Potok I figure it is a Cheesy icon for here and she's just saying what she wants (for here)

edited to add... ok next time I wait to post until I get to the end of the page.. :blush:

CheriePie
Member Avatar
Okay, here's a couple with the faster clapping, and not yelling anything. Which do you prefer?
Posted Image
Posted Image <~ the perpetual clapper. he keeps going, and going, and going....

bartonz
Member Avatar
Thoroughly Obsessed
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
CheriePie
Feb 26 2009, 06:32 AM
Okay, here's a couple with the faster clapping, and not yelling anything. Which do you prefer?
Posted Image
Posted Image <~ the perpetual clapper. he keeps going, and going, and going....
I like the one that pauses

cheesygiraffe
Member Avatar
Giraffe Lover Extraordinaire
I think they are both clapping too fast. :sick:

CheriePie
Member Avatar
cheesygiraffe
Mar 2 2009, 07:25 AM
Okay... wanna just go ahead and put up the first one you found then? I'm beginning to feel overwhelmed with life again so just make the choice yourself since no one else has had any additional input. Thanks!

Potok-fan
Member Avatar
Team Banzai
Sorry to post late - out of town. I'd vote for the perpetual clapper, but don't want to make cheesy queasy... :giggle:

cheesygiraffe
Member Avatar
Seriously I don't like either too much. :P

Potok-fan
Member Avatar
Team Banzai
I can live without another clapper.

I'd just like to be able to use cheesy's and have folks read it as "I applaud you" rather than "I'm going to tell cheesy on you". :nono:

CheriePie
Member Avatar
cheesygiraffe
Mar 2 2009, 07:25 AM
Do a pretend clap now. Don't you really clap that fast though, if not faster? I know I do. :shrug:

Potok-fan
Member Avatar
Team Banzai
Me too, although I don't swing my hands so far to the side ;)
I've watched the non-perpetual clapper again, and I do like the broad grin at the end of the clapping. And maybe intermittent clapping is less nauseating than the perpetual one. So that's two reasons to go for that if we really do need another clapper. But seriously, am I :deadhorse: here? if I'm the only person asking for it (which seems to be the case), let's just drop it. I'll cope without.

And I'll wait till next month before asking for a searcher who :search: doesn't make irrelevant bunny faces :whistle: :zip: :wink:

VeganMedusa
Member Avatar
Exceedingly Obsessed
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I love the irrelevant bunny face! And I'd vote for the perpetual clapper.

CheriePie
Member Avatar
Ok, so Potok wants a clapper without cheese on it's head, and a searcher who doesn't make bunny faces. Talk about Miss Plain Jane! :whip: :giggle: :j/k:

cheesygiraffe
Member Avatar
I added a few today.

:pumpkin: :party2: :ghost: :bday: :jester: :inout: :hey: :frosty: :patty: :bunny:

Ri
Member Avatar
Mama to two great kids!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:inout: :pumpkin:

Thanks, Cheese! :smooch:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Site News & Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply